PDX's Theater Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really admire your collection and your room PDX! I hope some day I can achieve something similar with my favourite movies.

Question, have you run cable for your butt kickers or are you using a wireless relay ?

The wireless relay is crap... I run a single splitter from my subwoofer out on my receiver, one high quality cable direct to the sub , the other cable to the Buttkicker Amp. The one cable leading to the buttkicker amp is around 30 feet long (carefully run underneath carpet and pad so it's clean). Works beautifully.

I can't wait for the day I know what you guys are talking about.... :lol

Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome room. :rock
Be proud. :rock:rock

Your room is out of this world, way cool collection and the pinball machine is like the sweet icing on the cake.

Be proud, be very proud because I'm very jealous:devil

signaturejk0.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing home theatre room. Would love to do something like this one day especially with a HD projector.

Great Iron Man corner man! Are you thinking about the hot toys figures? Would be pretty cool flying in the air and let it appear they came out of the poster.

Just read the complete thread, your collection is amazing! The setup of the room is very cool, something I'd definitely want in the future. I love how you always get new stuff to keep it fresh, too.
Oh and that Batman poster rocks, I have the same one in my bedroom at the moment. :rock

I love how you always get new stuff to keep it fresh, too.
Thanks!
To me,,, that's the fun part of collecting.. "Cycling" my items out. You're exactly right, keeps it new and fresh. I have never intended to stockpile statues just for the sake of having a bunch of stuff.
I try to keep each item for around a year, then throw it on ebay and take the cash to buy a new item. All of the higher end items typically appreciate so it's fun to make a couple bucks on the back end and still get a new piece to relace it.
I do the same things with my cars... I like to get a new ride every year. :) Now,,, if only my cars could hold their value like my collectibles. HA!

Back