Stores in the US that offer Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bleah

Well-unknown member
Reaction score
I bookmarked a few sites that I can get the best pricing or deal for pre-ordering or buying released Hot Toys outside Sideshow. I do price comparisons and factor in stuff like no upfront payment or deposit to no tax and free/cheaper shipping. I know it varies from state to state depending where the buyer is located.

So far, Timewalker is the best option where I'm located but what I've noticed lately some other options I've considered that aren't as good as what I'd pay in total at Timewalker but still better than getting it at Sideshow or BBTS (which is never) have stopped carrying Hot Toys or haven't put up any of the newer stuff up for preorder.

While my tendency to preorder Hot Toys have slowed down because I'm doing a wait and see approach more and more, I'd still like to have better options than Sideshow for stores that may still have stock once the product has been released and reviewed. Timewalker tends to sell out preorders so they're not really an option for this kind of approach.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hey Bleah! I'd recommend PopCultureZone, Collector's Row Inc., Underground Figures, Monkey Depot to name some.

Hey Bleah! I'd recommend PopCultureZone, Collector's Row Inc., Underground Figures, Monkey Depot to name some.

Thanks. Collector's Row doesn't seem to have the newer preorders so I'm assuming they've stopped stocking future Hot Toys releases. I'm familiar with the other stores.

Thanks. Collector's Row doesn't seem to have the newer preorders so I'm assuming they've stopped stocking future Hot Toys releases. I'm familiar with the other stores.

Yep, they seem to only list in-stock items and not list any P.O.'s. I get email notifications when the newer HT products arrive in their shop.

Back