PDX's Theater Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. Dude, just buy a cheap ass tripod for $30.. And your pics won't be blurry or anything!
Good Call... I really need to do that.

what made you go for the pred 2 poster instead of pred 1 behind the statue ?
I just didn't want to have 2 "Arnold" 1-Sheets in my theater room. Already got Arnie with my Termintor 1-Sheet in the other corner of the room.

Oh man 7.1 home theater, the sound must be fantastic, what brand is the receiver and speakers?
M&K THX Ultra setup with a Definitive Technology Supercube for the sub and "4" Buttkickers for each seat.. Went with a Pioneer Elite THX Ultra receiver.

hey man use a TRIPOD and set no flash... And set ur camera on time 2 secs/10secs...
great room... always admire ur space your room actually inspired me to do mine!... and GET INTO PINBALL you bastard!
Thanks for that tip.. I have no idea how to really use my SLR camera other than a point and shoot. I used the crap out of that LOTR pinball machine when I first got it. Now it just sits most of the time. I moved onto my vintage 1981 Ms. Pac-Man arcade in my garage for a time waster now. Thanks for the compliments!!!

Hey PDX, you, me, and Bergholtz all own the same mini-fridge. We should start a club.
LOL!! Costco Special! $130 bux!!! :)

Here is an updated pic of Mr. Crumb in my theater:

crumb-vi.jpg

I was looking over this thread and my display room has changed quite a bit.. There are pix all over this thread. This is how my room (for the most part) looks as of today:

interior39-vi.jpg

crumb-vi.jpg

KingKongMD_038-vi.jpg

speeder-vi.jpg

interior50copy-vi.jpg

interior0032-vi.jpg

interior0037-vi.jpg

pred-vi.jpg

StarWarsMD_026-vi.jpg

yoda-vi.jpg

wow , now that looks fantastic !:rock
I can't even tell you how proud I would be of that collection.
Have you ever thought of getting the 1:1 arnie bust to go with the terminator stuff ?

Man I LOVE THIS ROOM!!!!! Absolutely amazing look, I would never leave it, believe me NEVER! :lol

The Pf's are not too shabby either, kick ass!

Have you ever thought of getting the 1:1 arnie bust to go with the terminator stuff ?

Nah,,, not really... I'm pretty limited on space and want to keep the room as "clean" as possible.. However, I have seriously considered putting a 1:1 complete Endo beside the bar (or behind it)...

yeah I think either of the two would really set the terminator side off. I think the alien , star wars and predator collections overpower it a little. One of the heads would certainly make up for it. Plus there both undeniably fantastic pieces.

did you sell the 1:1 Predator?!?

Yep, sold the 1:1 Predator Bust and the 1:1 Alien Warrior to the same Sideshow Freak... He got a fantastic deal. :) I got to enjoy the Pred Bust for around 4 years and the Alien Warrior for around 2 years. Figured it was time to pass them on.
I love my current setup and its fun to keep everything "fresh". Ideally, I enjoy changing everything out every year or so.

Just thought I'd chime in and repeat everyone else.. FANTASTIC set-up. I'm currently working on a theater room and I have definitely been inspired and I have a long way to go. As far as the collectibles in the room I'm pretty much a SSC collector and focus mainly on full size props and Premium Formats.

Great job.

WOW MAN !!

just unreal set up ! very impressed.
I love the Hollywood bar. I would sure have a couple of drinks there.

so sick man !!

I got plans for a home theater my self once I get my new house.

Thanks again for the compliments guys...
I've got an order in for a "clean" Terminator 1:1 endo... It's not looking great that my waitlist is going to convert, so I might just jump on a battle damaged one.
The Endo will replace my PF Predator and the Cinemaquette Alien area.

Back