PDX's Theater Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just talked with Angela at CasesForCollectables and they now offer a Mirror Inlay to the top of the pedastal bases.. Sweet!

Just going through some old pix and found these of my old theater room from the house I sold a little over a year ago.

theater1-vi.jpg

theatertv-vi.jpg

DSC00212-vi.jpg

DSC00210-vi.jpg

DSC00219-vi.jpg

Nice upgrade from the M&K 750's to the S-150's. Always was a big fan of the Pioneer Elite's too. You've got great taste.

BTW, thanks for posting about the pedestals from CFC. I had no idea they made those too. Got one coming for Grievous soon.

your theater room is Fu**ing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! You have so many of the figures that I am DYING to have...if only I could afford them. CONGRATS on an awesome collection and room!!

I've had a fun time seeing my theater room evolve. It honestly hasn't changed much over the past year but that should soon change in the next month or so. I'll be selling my Alien Warrior 1:1 bust and Predator 1:1 bust. I'll be putting the new Star Wars Biker Scout on the table where my Alien Wall is along with an original framed Revenge of the Jedi poster.
The Cinemaquette Alien will be to the left of the SS PF Predator. I'll put the Predator 2 poster in storage and replace it with my Alien 1-Sheet.
Can't wait! Hope the Star Wars biker scout gets here sooner than later....

I always loved your collection and set-up. Looking forward to new pics.

:clap

yeah....great movie room......im new to the forum....excellent taste with the collectibles....i shall post pics of movie room soon.

I just saw some pictures from the Alien 1:1 thread, click on your Public Profile and got here! Effing A! Your cinema setup is amazing! Top Notch! I'll definately going to following your lead in creating a home cinema like this! Looks fantasic! I think your Terminator corner needs a EndoSkull Bust to keep up with the slick Alien & Predator corners you have going!

Incredible!
:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I just saw some pictures from the Alien 1:1 thread, click on your Public Profile and got here! Effing A! Your cinema setup is amazing! Top Notch! I'll definately going to following your lead in creating a home cinema like this! Looks fantasic! I think your Terminator corner needs a EndoSkull Bust to keep up with the slick Alien & Predator corners you have going!

Incredible!
:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Thanks!! I actaully always wanted a complete lifesize endo behind the bar... That would be awesome..

i already told you this when we spoke the other day, but i have to add it to this thread.

your theatre room is a true inspiration to what I plan on doing in my next house. it is gorgeous, extremely elegant, not cluttered at all. it is entirely geeked out, and yet if anyone were to come over, they wouldn't automatically think "40 Year-Old Virgin."

LOVE IT!!!!!

i already told you this when we spoke the other day, but i have to add it to this thread.

your theatre room is a true inspiration to what I plan on doing in my next house. it is gorgeous, extremely elegant, not cluttered at all. it is entirely geeked out, and yet if anyone were to come over, they wouldn't automatically think "40 Year-Old Virgin."

LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks... My collecting styles have evolved quite a bit. I originally started with the LOTR Weta lines and had just about every piece they ever produced. I got into a bunch of the Gentle Giant & Palisades (Star Wars, Predator, Alien) busts too.. Probably had around 60 of them at one point. I even had the entire line of Sideshow 12" horror figures too (around 25 of them, never opened). Now, I just have what is in my theater room and a few other PF Statues in boxes in my attic that I will sell if I ever get around to it. The only PF statue I still display outside of my theater room is my Popbot Exclusive which is in my office at work. I don't think I'll ever sell my Popbot.
On the horizon, the only thing I have on order is the Star Wars Biker Scout. I would love to change out my "Sauron Corner" in my theater room,,,, just can't decide what to change it out with. More than anything, I would love a 1:1 Terminator Endo (the full version).

Man was searching for any theatre room ideas and came across your thread.Classy looking room something i hope to have one day probably in the next place i buy however many years away that is.Thanks for the pics :cool: ;)

Incredible set-up - the framed posters with the dioramas work wonders especially the Terminator, Aliens and Predator and Star Wars sections.

One question: What frame size do you go for the framed posters? I have a about 13 posters all supposed to be 27 x 40 but they vary on and off a couple inches so I bought "one size fits all" frames and cut the posters down where need be (at just the white border).

Back