PAJJI's BOOM BOOM ROOM (ULTIMATES CAPTAIN AMERICA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pajji

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Fellow Freaks!

Finally got tired of having my pics sit on my desktop all this time...so i decided to start this thread up to showcase some of my figures that's currently eating at my income and sanity :lol

I finally got the basement all to myself :yess: so I'm currently working on cleaning it up and turning it into my little sanctuary/man cave. So please pardon the first round of pics..for they are not in their detolf or location...Ill update first post when its all good and going

Well I hope you guys enjoy my pics, figs, and poses...and hopefully the future stays bright for all us collectors! :peace

**SAVED FOR FUTURE BOOM BOOM ROOM SHOWCASE PICUTRE**

Last edited:
Re: PAJJI's BOOM BOOM ROOM

Velvet Morning/ Rainman/ Robbiethepainter BILL THE BUTCHER

This is the crown jewel of my collection...the one piece that makes people stop in their tracks or stop laughing when they find out I collect 1/6 figures. This figure right here is the reason I got into 1/6 collecting to begin with. I missed out on the initial VM and RM releases, but with the help of fellow freaks and my wallet...I was able to make the deadly combination you see before you now. Body/Clothes/Weapons by Velvet Morning.....Headsculpt by Rainman, painted by Aeon....Hat and Shoes (snow) by Robbiethepainter (original first run)

Last edited:

RAINMAN PULP FICTION GANGTERS (FULL SETS)

Last edited:

RAINMAN DOC H (FULL SET)

IMINIME WALL STREET KILLER (NORMAL SET)

Last edited:

HOT TOYS THE AVENGERS HULK & IRON MAN MARK VII

HOT TOYS CAPTAIN AMERICA: STAR SPANGLED MAN

CUSTOM FRANK MILLER BATMAN & SUPERMAN

Batman Suit by my friend Tony Mei, Superman Suit by DC DIRECT 13" Figuer...Batman Headsculpt by Rocco (commissioned by Elvis1976 and ShortRound), Superman HS by Logan25. Both painted by SKIMAN, Batarang by SSF's own MANDO

Last edited:

MG2065 THE GRINCH (FULL SET)

CHEUNGKINMEN STREET FIGHTING ROCKY

Last edited:

Congrads on your Bill custom. I think the rainman Doc is his nicest figure.

Finally! Lol glad you got a thread going man. I love your pics..I always tell you that cuz they look amazing Love the RM pieces.

Congrads on your Bill custom. I think the rainman Doc is his nicest figure.

Thanks! :hi5: Yeah...i have to agree with you..besides Bill...i think Doc is one of his most underrated customs...home run all the way!

Finally! Lol glad you got a thread going man. I love your pics..I always tell you that cuz they look amazing Love the RM pieces.

:lol:rotfl Thanks Rob! yeah man...believe it or not..i just stumbled on this thread not too long ago..thats why i never commented in this thread...I'm usually only lurking the customs thread...but I finally decided to collect my pics and get them posted...thanks for love brother! I hope one day i can finally get a camera...everytime I get close..i spend it on another custom :slap:lol

Some Great Pieces in your Great Collection my Friend Pajji, Dig the Name of the Room, Excellent Post and Late Welcome to the Show

Some Great Pieces in your Great Collection my Friend Pajji, Dig the Name of the Room, Excellent Post and Late Welcome to the Show

Thanks Colossus! Yeah I wish I posted a lot earlier..see the collection grow and grow :panic: But better late than never! :hi5:

Thanks Colossus! Yeah I wish I posted a lot earlier..see the collection grow and grow :panic: But better late than never! :hi5:

it's never to late my Friend, now that you have take a look back in a year and get back to me :lol:lol:lol

Nice to see the collection, Pajji, you have a bunch of gems there! :hi5:

Back