PAJJI's BOOM BOOM ROOM (ULTIMATES CAPTAIN AMERICA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PAJJI's BOOM BOOM ROOM

I'm loving the boom boom room bro .

Wow I need that fs doc ....:thud:

Re: PAJJI's BOOM BOOM ROOM

Thats whats up killa! :hi5: Cant wait to see em all displayed in the man cave! Dope *** pieces fa sho!

Wow thanks Mags! Still got a long ways to reaching your level, but man, can't wait have these guys displayed properly :yess:

Re: PAJJI's BOOM BOOM ROOM (MRM Joker 2.0)

Haven't updated this in a long while, but I'm finally getting some "me time" and taking pics of some new figures here or about to arrive :panic:
Should be a very merry Christmas indeed :drool

MRM/HOT TOYS JOKER 2.0
(Painted by: Steven Guinta)

Really want to thank Steven for this amazing paint app he provided my Joker sculpt with...I sent him a ton of reference pics and he absolutely nailed it!....Surprisingly had a lot of fun stylizing the hair :lol
Took a pair of scissors, comb, and pomade and went to work! Really happy and impressed with this sculpt and execution. Real bummer what's going on over at MRM's thread and I hope everyone gets what they paid for...really a beautiful sculpt and it would be a shame if it ended like that.

[URL=https://s1247.photobucket.com/user/gbarrera201/media/20BF9D86-C8B8-48EF-8676-E8D38906AC7B_zpsnfnkcwcq.jpg.html]

0C101440-3802-4624-B56C-03CCE0DDF8F0_zpssjq165dj.jpg
[/URL]​

Thats look amazing great work! Can't believe how inaccurate the HT's looks next to this sculpt!

Thats look amazing great work! Can't believe how inaccurate the HT's looks next to this sculpt!

Thanks Rob! :hi5: I know right! I never noticed how off it was either until I put both sculpts next to each other...I was actually quite happy with HT's, or really just never cared since I know they will release 3.0's and 4.0's in the future, but when I saw pics of MRM's sculpt on the boards, I was like, Man, this sculpt looks pretty amazing, lets give it a shot! :lol

Great collection mate.. The buthcer is perfect

Thanks man! The Butcher is by far my fave figure in my collection...has his own shelf on the detolf :duff

That looks excellent. Steve did an awesome job. I think this is his best Joker sculpt thus far.

I take it you went with the interrogation paint?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man! Steve really nailed it! ...and yes, its the Interrogation Paint...i sent Steve tons of Adam Gu's Joker for reference..told him to mimic that as much as possible...he pretty much went off that to a T.

The MRM sculpt looks great dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks homie! :duff

That joker! My god! I want that paint on mine! That's a thing of beauty!!!!

Who was the artist who did the paint job?

Back