PAJJI's BOOM BOOM ROOM (ULTIMATES CAPTAIN AMERICA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, this is a custom...depends usually on the parts used to make it and who is involved making the parts for the custom...varys from figure to figure...but CAN get pricey :)

Pajji! U got nice customs there my friends....all this time I have been capturing figures in front of colorful keyboard so these are yours! Awesome! Inspirational!!! I took some of the inspired figures that I love and applied it to my figures here my friend! Keep up the good work and thanks for uploading all the hard works! Not too many people giving comments, I dont know cos they are not into customs or most of them cant appreciate the hard work....!!

One of the most iconic captain america figures I've seen so far, thanks for sharing it with us congratulations friend, may I ask you the boots what figure are they from? If I may know. Thanks.

Pajji! U got nice customs there my friends....all this time I have been capturing figures in front of colorful keyboard so these are yours! Awesome! Inspirational!!! I took some of the inspired figures that I love and applied it to my figures here my friend! Keep up the good work and thanks for uploading all the hard works! Not too many people giving comments, I dont know cos they are not into customs or most of them cant appreciate the hard work....!!

Thanks so much for the comment my friend! Means a lot brother! :duff

One of the most iconic captain america figures I've seen so far, thanks for sharing it with us congratulations friend, may I ask you the boots what figure are they from? If I may know. Thanks.

Thanks broski! The boots are from DID PATTON! They pop up on ebay once in awhile so keep checking

Back