page translation anybody?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkage824

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bruce Willis is really hard to capture...

In my opinion this sculpt really is not working.

yeah its not the best sculpt in my opinion either.
i just wanted to know what the guy is saying about the customizations he made and where he bought the parts.

yeah its not the best sculpt in my opinion either.
i just wanted to know what the guy is saying about the customizations he made and where he bought the parts.

he doesn't say much about his process (mostly just _____in about how difficult it was to sculpt/customize BW) and didn't mention where he got the parts either.

The text does say that Feng started with Hot Toys' first version of the T-800 for the body. The captions under the photos of the earlier versions say that they are 12 years old, and he discusses the difficulty of getting Willis right. His only reference to the clothing indicates that two companies are involved, (it sounds as though this will be a boxed figure like his Air Ford One a few years ago) that the two companies will collaborate to bring out as the fourth release in an "Ultimate Detective" series. (I wouldn't expect it to have that body, it sounds like he did the body for a show.) Not sure how old these entries are.

Back