Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Andy, if you love it, no other opinions are important:) You know all the prices are going up so if I had to choose something, I should be very picky!

Thanks brother :hi5: and yea, totally get where your coming from...looks like the best choice is XM though...flawless and faultless collectibles :) My XM PO list gets longer by the minute :lol

I think thor is meant to hit one of the chitauri from either cpt america or ironman, he is meant to be placed on like a pedastal and smashing down. I will do that when I get mine, but might get a loki

Yea, how I have them temporarily set up at home, I actually have elevated Hulk a little more as I wanted him to appear much taller than if all the bases were on the same level...as for Thor, I've left him level with IM and Cap for the time being as I like the look of it but I can see the route that your taking :) Yea, definitely give Loki a go, I'd love to see how it turns out :)

Yea, how I have them temporarily set up at home, I actually have elevated Hulk a little more as I wanted him to appear much taller than if all the bases were on the same level...as for Thor, I've left him level with IM and Cap for the time being as I like the look of it but I can see the route that your taking :) Yea, definitely give Loki a go, I'd love to see how it turns out :)

Andy, where's the group photo as promised!?!? :impatient:

Andy, where's the group photo as promised!?!? :impatient:

:lol sorry for the delay brother :( finally got a short review done and some pics up in my display thread :) Good points and bad points regarding this diorama, more good points though and totally over the moon to have these sets in my collection :) Feel free to check out the review on the link below otherwise here's a quick pic of how they look together (sorry for the rough pic as I still have to build a display set up for these guys but just wanted to show you how cool they look altogether) :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...pleted-iron-studios-avengers-diorama-705.html

Congrats to all those that managed to stay for the whole set, it really does look great and I look forward to seeing your pics :)

d00b55b263dd60dbafd6e132442bde6d.jpg

Wowwy wow! Those look awesome. (Great lighting too, BTW). Looks great. That makes for an awesome display. And that what I like about this 1/6th scale individually...meh. But get them all today, and they look amazing. Practical to display without being too much of a space hog. Thanks for sharing.

Wowwy wow! Those look awesome. (Great lighting too, BTW). Looks great. That makes for an awesome display. And that what I like about this 1/6th scale individually...meh. But get them all today, and they look amazing. Practical to display without being too much of a space hog. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks buddy :) Yea, loving the dio :) As soon as I step into my collection room, its the first thing to catch my eye! Also have the Hot Toys Black Widow figure arriving tomorrow as I'm interested to see how well she'd blend in with the other characters. Hoping she'll fit in nicely as I have a spare base from my other Iron Man diorama set so fingers crossed she wont look too out of place :)

my captian america just hit customs so within next day or so i should get him, thor is still in shipping process, I am also getting a avengers hot toys 1/6 scale backdrop today...

Thanks buddy :) Yea, loving the dio :) As soon as I step into my collection room, its the first thing to catch my eye! Also have the Hot Toys Black Widow figure arriving tomorrow as I'm interested to see how well she'd blend in with the other characters. Hoping she'll fit in nicely as I have a spare base from my other Iron Man diorama set so fingers crossed she wont look too out of place :)

The colors and everything about that dio. really pop. I can honestly say that I'm surprised how well that turned out. Congrats on the new addition to the collection. :rock Let us know about BW too. Would be cool to see her in the mix.

Simply AWESOME RB!!! Get pics!

Thanks buddy :hi5:

The colors and everything about that dio. really pop. I can honestly say that I'm surprised how well that turned out. Congrats on the new addition to the collection. :rock Let us know about BW too. Would be cool to see her in the mix.

In the words of Rocket from GOTG....'Oh Yeah!!!!!' :lol got the Avengers Hot Toys Black Widow figure last night and just as a figure alone, she looks amazing!!! I must say, she blends in beautifully with the diorama...but I think that's only cos I have a spare diorama base from my second Iron Man set...otherwise it may look a little out of sync possibly :dunno I've even enquired about another Thor base just so I can add Hawkeye to complete the set :lol :lol

Seriously guys, I can say how awesome this diorama looks inhand...its just got so much presense as you'd expect with a diorama of this size and in my opinion is the perfect scale for a diorama of this many characters. Will get some pics up shortly of Black Widow :)

yes please post pics, I was thinking of the hot toys chitari base from hulk could be used, runs $100 on ebay. Im getting my cpt america today, cant wait

yes please post pics, I was thinking of the hot toys chitari base from hulk could be used, runs $100 on ebay. Im getting my cpt america today, cant wait

Hey buddy, just released a pic of my Black Widow on chitauri base just this second on my Instagram account :) just click the Instagram icon underneath my username :hi5:

WOW. She does fit in perfectly. That's awesome. :rock

Did IS ever make Hawkeye to go with this? Obviously, they didn't do a BW.

WOW. She does fit in perfectly. That's awesome. :rock

Did IS ever make Hawkeye to go with this? Obviously, they didn't do a BW.

For whatever reasons they didn't include either BW or Hawkeye :( but now that I've got BW covered, I'm working on getting Hawkeye added to complete the set :) Just need to get another base!!!! :(

For whatever reasons they didn't include either BW or Hawkeye :( but now that I've got BW covered, I'm working on getting Hawkeye added to complete the set :) Just need to get another base!!!! :(

You going with HTs Hawkeye to fill in the gap or another Hawkeye?

Back