Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out how to minimize the seam just now. Basically the main two culprits for seemingly unnecessarily wide gaps in the neck seam are: 1. A misaligned magnet, 2. the actual square peg is too small for the square hole. To completely fix number 2 and to slightly alleviate number 1, I recommend buying a kneaded eraser and using it to pad/enlarge the square peg. The kneaded eraser is easily shapable and will not take off paint on your statue.Just make sure it's soft and pliable by kneading for a bit before applying.

Basically, you want to add some blobs of the kneaded eraser to the opposite side of the widest gap. This will push the square peg, and thus the head towards that direction, shrinking the seam gap.

For example' if the right side of Hulk's face has an unsightly gap, pad the left side of the square peg. My Hulk head also dipped down a bit, so I padded the bottom of the peg with some of the kneaded eraser. Makes a big difference.

This won't make the seam invisible but it will normalize/minimize any abnormal looking seams.It also makes the curvature of the head align with the neck cut better.

FINAL NOT: do not put so much kneaded eraser that the magnets can't touch, or you risk the head falling right off. Hope this helps!

Sideshow is sending me a new EX head and asking for the old one back. Very happy with them having an extra EX head to replace mine with the paint on the teeth.

A couple of quick shots of the exclusive. This piece is BEAST MODE. I will only ever display this portrait. For me, the other portrait is just too 'Fabio', meaning wind-swept hair, over the top jaw structure, etc..

H1.jpg~original

H3.jpg~original

H2.jpg~original

Nice pics. I finally got confirmation on a replacement body to replace the chipped one I received. They gave me the bs line about the reg head being a hand painted item and they wouldn't do anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. I received mine this week. Looks great bar one thing which I've emailed sideshow about as it seems to be an issue on mine, also not one I've seen people mention here . Waiting on a response.

The back foot doesn't sit flush into the base. The toes particularly the big one are hoovering above the concrete imprint.

Is this the case on yours ?? Or is mine not sitting correct. The bent pipe effect doesn't really look good as the foots not standing on it flush a such.

If you could let me know. Appreciate the help.

Just received an email from Sideshow for the Gray EX.

"We are happy to inform you that your hand crafted item will be arriving earlier than expected. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Oct - Nov 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is now expected to arrive Oct - Dec 2015. "

They say earlier than expected. I read that as potentially later than expected lol. But hopefully in time for Christmas!

Just got email about early arrival on grey. Funny thing is its not early. It said it was suppose to come oct to nov but now it's expected to arrive earlier for oct-dec.

Last edited:
Wow those pics are great, I love the reg head much more than the ex if the teeth comes out looking good. The should have been out long ago since it's only a repaint with a tiny new head sculpt. 95% of the grey is the green and red hulks. :lol Btw I will be happy to help someone out with a grey if money is tight, you know :monkey3

Wow those pics are great, I love the reg head much more than the ex if the teeth comes out looking good. The should have been out long ago since it's only a repaint with a tiny new head sculpt. 95% of the grey is the green and red hulks. :lol Btw I will be happy to help someone out with a grey if money is tight, you know :monkey3

Sure, I'll sell you mine for $5000 and you will also have to admit to being a troll.

Back