Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that know me and my anticipation for the release I have been highly anticipating the green hulk PF. In the past 13 days I have been quietly admiring everyones pics while having received mine over a week ago and have not been active in the thread because I have been in contact with SS. Mine come with a few issues, my regular head had black paint on the teeth and not minor but quite dramatic and obvious. The second issue I have white chips all over the body (7). I got the we don't have a better body for you response and am offered no credit. They offered a replacement head. I love the statue and I agree that the head color thing is only apparent with flash photography as for the seam my seam is obvious but as someone pointed out (which I realized last week) its how the head sits in with the magnet and adjusted can completely remove the seam. The base is just amazing the HB parts, the hand, pipes, etc. all look great and I may order the arc reactor for the hand HOWEVER. I am actually considering getting a full refund because the chips are visible at almost every angle. Someone said they can touch it up easily enough and if that is true I would appreciate some guidance. If its easy I will keep the statue but if not I cant I say I CAN NOT keep a statue I spent over 500 on thats has paint chips on its chest neck arm back shoulder. I am still pretty pissed. :gah:

I can't believe they don't have a replacement for you. Personally, I'd send it back. This piece cost way too much to eat it as is. You should at least get some credit for the damage it has on it. I'd send it back in a heartbeat if they can't find a replacement or issue a credit. It's not like this will be the last Hulk PF we see get made by SSC.

That paint chip ain't bad. Get a small brush and light green should cover it up and blend in. Sure you shouldn't have to deal with any issue at all for a $550 statue but not worth the hassle for total refund. The teeth is the only problem. Take the head replacement and do the light repair.

I can't believe they don't have a replacement for you. Personally, I'd send it back. This piece cost way too much to eat it as is. You should at least get some credit for the damage it has on it. I'd send it back in a heartbeat if they can't find a replacement or issue a credit. It's not like this will be the last Hulk PF we see get made by SSC.

Absolutely, if you are going to have to buy anything or even pay someone to repair something that you just bought. The cost should be refunded from the original purchase price or fixed by the seller. Period.

That paint chip ain't bad. Get a small brush and light green should cover it up and blend in. Sure you shouldn't have to deal with any issue at all for a $550 statue but not worth the hassle for total refund. The teeth is the only problem. Take the head replacement and do the light repair.

Absolutely, if you are going to have to buy anything or even pay someone to repair something that you just bought. The cost should be refunded from the original purchase price or fixed by the seller. Period.

Sorry Mr Green but I agree with Josh. There is no reason a credit shouldn't be issued if you are going to eat a damaged statue. Finding someone to fix it is going to cost money. Hell, even if you are skilled enough to do the work yourself it's still going to cost you materials (paints & brushes) to fix the problem. Why should any customer pay full price for a damaged statue and also have to pay an additional cost to repair it? There's no way I keep a damaged statue if I don't receive a credit to cover the damage or an acceptable replacement. Paying full price for a damaged statue is unacceptable in my book. I'd send it back under those circumstances.

I agree...that should get sent back for full refund. Sadly, if you really want to keep it, see if you can still get a partial refund and fix it yourself. I've been in the position where my statue had some issues but I really wanted to keep it so I just negotiated with SSC and they gave me the partial refund I asked for. Hopefully you can get some money back and just fix those issues yourself if you really want to keep it.

Sorry Mr Green but I agree with Josh. There is no reason a credit shouldn't be issued if you are going to eat a damaged statue. Finding someone to fix it is going to cost money. Hell, even if you are skilled enough to do the work yourself it's still going to cost you materials (paints & brushes) to fix the problem. Why should any customer pay full price for a damaged statue and also have to pay an additional cost to repair it? There's no way I keep a damaged statue if I don't receive a credit to cover the damage or an acceptable replacement. Paying full price for a damaged statue is unacceptable in my book. I'd send it back under those circumstances.

And it's not that I don't understand that these things happen. They do and always have. I've seen the retail side of statues, and I've been the guy who opens every Bowen before putting it on the shelf to sell because two out 5 came with defects, or in DC Directs case 3 out of 6, but Sideshow does need to take responsibility for their product. I don't demand every statue be perfect, but I do demand they take care of the customer.

And it's not that I don't understand that these things happen. They do and always have. I've seen the retail side of statues, and I've been the guy who opens every Bowen before putting it on the shelf to sell because two out 5 came with defects, or in DC Directs case 3 out of 6, but Sideshow does need to take responsibility for their product. I don't demand every statue be perfect, but I do demand they take care of the customer.

Exactly. Especially after the $100 credit that went out to the Thor receivers... Yet they won't offer any credit to those who receive a damaged piece. That's not right in my book.

It's probably been mention. But how much is this Hulk weighing? More like Ruffalo Maquette or like Gladiator Hulk?

SS does not offer partial anymore. It's take it or send it back from what I've had the last few times. I ask for a partial so they said its a hand painted so each piece is diffreent. Which include chips, and scrape marks. Still so glad now at least we have other choices where to buy more less from.

The negative seems to always seep into peoples minds more than the positive. Theres been pages of pics of great looking hulks with no issues...but the second three or four pop up with problems thats what gets our attention.

I feel a Dark Knight Joker reference in there somewhere. :lol

I feel a Dark Knight Joker reference in there somewhere. [emoji38]
[emoji38]
c8a30c9418bb70b5048b55634c67ac79.500x212x11.gif

Back