Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Grunt* "Puny Turd"

Hulk-vs-Loki-06.gif

I hope SSC will replace it. We will see.

Also, made a little addition to mine so that it matches the pre-fight charge theme!

There is actually a custom piece that goes perfectly with Hulk's open hand and matches the broken hulkbuster parts theme!

Here's how it looks with HULK:
12047614_10154183555470830_1510996999_n_zpsckckndyw.jpg

And here's how it looks with RULK:

Thanks to customers number 2 and 5 for the pictures :)

For more info, PM me here or on FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008838961611

Oh, and here's a video(sorry, it's a little shaky): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_x6Rv6b3cA

Just got mine and opened. Although Hulk himself is large the hunched over pose makes the statue height less than I'd prefer Hulk to be but overall it's an impressive statue, I like.

But these pants...I don't think this rip should be like this...?
21798286946_36fe7e72be_z_d.jpg

21636555108_827a0d233f_z_d.jpg

21833988001_e79dea931d_z_d.jpg

This is like the dumbest issue! I don't even feel like another replacement request...

On one hand I'm like it's Hulk, he can be raggedy that works for him. On the other hand I'm like it's still ripped and it shouldn't be this way. I don't buy with intentions to sell but if I ever wanted to sell this down the road I'd have to disclose this and face getting less than the going rate because somebody else would still consider this a flaw...

More spoiled fun from sideshow...

This is like the dumbest issue! I don't even feel like another replacement request...

On one hand I'm like it's Hulk, he can be raggedy that works for him. On the other hand I'm like it's still ripped and it shouldn't be this way. I don't buy with intentions to sell but if I ever wanted to sell this down the road I'd have to disclose this and face getting less than the going rate because somebody else would still consider this a flaw...

More spoiled fun from sideshow...

This is exactly how I feel with my hulk currently. I can look past the minor damage, but im just worried about it over time making my statue weaker.

This is exactly how I feel with my hulk currently. I can look past the minor damage, but im just worried about it over time making my statue weaker.

Yeah your issue is weird. I don't know what'd I do about that because I'd just figure SS wouldn't do anything.

All those instructions you got, CBG was right, it's too much to do for something you just brought that shouldn't have any hole of any kind in it. Last similar issue I got from SS last year they gave me instructions to fix it myself. I'm like I paid yal so I can get your product and repair it once it gets here? Kiss my a$$ with that.

Yeah your issue is weird. I don't know what'd I do about that because I'd just figure SS wouldn't do anything.

All those instructions you got, CBG was right, it's too much to do for something you just brought that shouldn't have any hole of any kind in it. Last similar issue I got from SS last year they gave me instructions to fix it myself. I'm like I paid yal so I can get your product and repair it once it gets here? Kiss my a$$ with that.

Yeah its been two days, still waiting for a response.

Back