Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U
Here's a ton of pictures of mine.

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

Awesome pics! I still like the reg head more becuase the ex head looks a little like the grey hulk head imo. I thought you only collect SW? Congrats on this hulk PF. Are you getting grey and red too? I can't complain always love COH options more than anything else. I can switch it out once in a while.

He looks great on your shelf Savage! ....man sorry to hear about your issue. You decide how you might tackle it? Hopefully ssc will help out. Are you getting the grey hulk as well? My EX head has a chip in the front part of his hair, also a chip on the base. Hoping ssc can hook me up with another head.

Darthchris, thanks for those pics. killer statue.

He looks great on your shelf Savage! ....man sorry to hear about your issue. You decide how you might tackle it? Hopefully ssc will help out. Are you getting the grey hulk as well? My EX head has a chip in the front part of his hair, also a chip on the base. Hoping ssc can hook me up with another head.

Darthchris, thanks for those pics. killer statue.

I hope SSC will replace it. We will see.

Also, made a little addition to mine so that it matches the pre-fight charge theme!

EX #13 in the house. Wow. Dare I say it but possibly the coolest 1:4 statue I've ever owned. Pictures do absolutely no justice. Just my opinion but the EX head is the hands down winner. Reg head is still nice though.

The statue is great looking but that hair on the regular head looks like a bad hairpiece. The exc head should've been the 1 to go on the regulars.

Doesn't look like a hairpiece to me... I really think both heads are superb. It really comes down to taste and style preference.

Doesn't look like a hairpiece to me... I really think both heads are superb. It really comes down to taste and style preference.

The face is perfect with all green tones, his fierce expression and the teeth are really well done. But that hair really looks fake. They should've given him a hair-cut before they settled on that hair-style.

Agreed. BOTH are fantastic heads. Regular head rocks too. Love the emotion in it. Really goes with pose very well.

Back