Our next MP game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not as bad as the cover system in Mass Effect, there's no button so you'll be running around and getting stuck on walls, and there are different heights of cover so you never know if you need to duck to take cover or stand. And then your part members will take your spots.

If GTA had multiplayer that would be amazing.

How about Unreal Tournament 3? I'm playing it on PC with the Xbox controller and it's really fun, although the AI is retarded and so is the 'single player'

A bunch of us tried it for the PS3 and found it to be buggy as hell. Couldn't talk to your teammates and it took forever to find a game. Maybe since it's been out for a while that has improved.

A bunch of us tried it for the PS3 and found it to be buggy as hell. Couldn't talk to your teammates and it took forever to find a game. Maybe since it's been out for a while that has improved.

Sounds like a PS3 issue, I'm not having any bugs on PC, and I'm sure Live should work fine with Xbox. Warfare gametype is pretty fun and there's lots of vehicles and a good selection of weapons, lots of maps too.

Sounds like a PS3 issue, I'm not having any bugs on PC, and I'm sure Live should work fine with Xbox. Warfare gametype is pretty fun and there's lots of vehicles and a good selection of weapons, lots of maps too.

:DNot sure how many of us have rigs that are capable of running UT3. :lol
I know I don't!
:D

I am looking forward to Force Unleashed and GOW2. I don't know anything about "Vegas 2", but if a bunch of the Freaks give it a thumbs up I might get it.

I am looking forward to Force Unleashed and GOW2. I don't know anything about "Vegas 2", but if a bunch of the Freaks give it a thumbs up I might get it.

The first one was a blast. Me and McHavyck played it a ton! :rock I can't wait for this one. :monkey5

:DNot sure how many of us have rigs that are capable of running UT3. :lol
I know I don't!
:D

I'm talking about when it comes out on Xbox 360 in a few months (May I think?) It should be great. And really, the new game engine runs quite well. On my old system with a Geforce 7600GT running Bioshock (which uses the new Unreal 3 engine) it ran great at medium settings, and on my current system with an 8800GTS I can run it at full settings with full 1920x1200.

FYI - Anyone interested in Battlefield: Bad Company, if you pre-order it you will get a code for a special sniper rifle.

Disclaimer - Just like Black before it (which also included an unlockable gun if you pre-ordered it) a week after it comes out the code will surface online so anyone will probably be able to get it.

FYI - Anyone interested in Battlefield: Bad Company, if you pre-order it you will get a code for a special sniper rifle.

Disclaimer - Just like Black before it (which also included an unlockable gun if you pre-ordered it) a week after it comes out the code will surface online so anyone will probably be able to get it.

How freakng gay is that. Make sure to pre-order and we will give you a weapon other people don't have.....for a week. LAME!

I'll have to read up on Battlefield.

Has anyone read anything about Frontlines? I heard it is supposed to be rather good.

I use pre order strictly for lay away purposes. I will put money on a game on payday so I can pick it up when it comes out. Just in case funds are tight that week, it won't hurt as bad. I will also do it if there is a beta test available to see if I like the game also because you can always move your reserve.

Back