Optibotimus Reviews: SSC !/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review. One criticism is your excessive hand movement! You look like your either using sign language, rapping or directing air traffic ha

Nice review. One criticism is your excessive hand movement! You look like your either using sign language, rapping or directing air traffic ha

haha, I wasn't sure if I wanted to bring this up too, then hands movements are pretty annoying and distracting. Otherwise, it's a very nice review!

Like the energy with the review, but dude, lose the hands.........the inner body looks awful - he looks skinny and his outfit is crazy baggy....definitely considering cancelling based on what I'm seeing....SSC did not knock this out of the part, especially with this one being a giant figure that looks 40 lbs underweight

Hm, interesting. I thought the prototype looked like **** and didn't understand anyone pre-ordering it but like the production piece. Strange how different perceptions are of the same figure.

lmao

Hand movements aren't going anywhere. I talk with my hands, i always have and i always will. If it honestly distracts you THAT much, i suggest medication for A.D.D. :p

lmao

Hand movements aren't going anywhere. I talk with my hands, i always have and i always will. If it honestly distracts you THAT much, i suggest medication for A.D.D. :p

Hand movements? Your hands was there? Sorry I was sooooo focus to the figure. I didn't notice.

Nice review. I'm thinking I'm going to end up ordering this even though I don't quite think it's perfect. I definitely can agree that the suit looks a bit baggy on him and the suit looking bunched up is kind of irritating. Still overall the figure looks pretty solid and I think I'll want him to go with my Bespin Luke. Also, people really will complain about anything :lol, the hand movements weren't that distracting.

Agreed about the hand movements. I don't know why but it just irritates the hell out of me and I can't focus on what he's talking about. Also something about your audio is off. It always sounds like it's coming out of one side of the speaker and is far away or something. It makes me dizzy.

Well thanks for the review. On the fence with this one. YET another Vader that requires some mods. Not a fan of fit of the suit. The underlying body, like you noted is woefully too thin:slap Really like the dome, the selection of gauntlet hands is great, the display bases and packaging are great and classy. Yes I like your 'classy' delivery too (but please tone down the hand gestures just a tad:monkey3)

Excellent review Optibotimus - really enjoyed it man, nice work! :hi5:

That said - I don't like the figure. I might source some parts from it to get my own custom going, because that's my plan now - a custom figure I'll truly be happy with.

Thanks for the review I really appreciate it. I sold most of my collection except a few items; Vader was one of the figures I didn't sell. I'm Glad I didn't SS first attempt was definitely better, in my opinion. This figure does have some cool features but for the amount of modifications its going to take to make this right I think its way over priced.

Yeah not a big fan of swearing with reviews. I have young kids around me sometimes!!!

I've been reviewing figures since 2007 and it's something i've really worked on trying not to do. The majority of my viewer base are children and i like the fact that i get parents messaging me thanking me because i don't use that kind of language in my videos.

Well thanks for the review. On the fence with this one. YET another Vader that requires some mods. Not a fan of fit of the suit. The underlying body, like you noted is woefully too thin:slap Really like the dome, the selection of gauntlet hands is great, the display bases and packaging are great and classy. Yes I like your 'classy' delivery too (but please tone down the hand gestures just a tad:monkey3)

Thank you for the compliments.

haha as i said before, my "hand gestures" are apart of who i am. When i'm really excited about something, i express it in my hands. It isn't something at 35 years of age and 6 years of doing toy reviews, that's going to go away lol sorry

Back