Optibotimus Reviews: SSC !/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As usual, great review. one nitpick i have is I wish you would have done a size comparison but it's really not that big a deal. bravo :clap

As usual, great review. one nitpick i have is I wish you would have done a size comparison but it's really not that big a deal. bravo :clap

Very valid nitpick and I'm sorry about that. I brought out some to compare him to and totally forgot. I didn't remember until yesterday after the video was already done. Hope this picture helps

3u5etyde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice review but you need to practice futzing,posing him or setting him up nicer for a better review. Better posing go's along way instead of just ploppin him down for the review. If was me it be a honor to take my sweet long time and display and pose and set up correctly instead just running through it. Very happy he will be shipping next month along with Darth Malgus hopefully...

Love your reviews, thanks for posting that! :clap

Is he heavy compared to other figures?

Nice review but you need to practice futzing,posing him or setting him up nicer for a better review. Better posing go's along way instead of just ploppin him down for the review. If was me it be a honor to take my sweet long time and display and pose and set up correctly instead just running through it. Very happy he will be shipping next month along with Darth Malgus hopefully...

I would rather he didn't do futzing for a review. I want to see how he looks out of the box (and that's how a lot of collectors display him) and it will show what can/could be done for those that do.

Awesome review and now I'm even more excited for Vader. Wow he looks awesome!!! :yess::panic::hi5:

That looks gorgeous! Nice review, Opti! Some minor fixes should have Vader looking perfect.
Agreed, came out very nicely. Aside from the height, I think it's about as good as could be hoped for. Thanks for the review, Opti. Really am looking forward to getting this in-hand.

Agreed, came out very nicely. Aside from the height, I think it's about as good as could be hoped for. Thanks for the review, Opti. Really am looking forward to getting this in-hand.

Yeah, I remember hearing how he'd be shorter, but he's not that much shorter than ANH version. He is scaled down a little it seems.

Personally, I loved the ANH version because it was huge. Even if it wasn't that accurate. I have my final flex payment coming out soon.

Get what you mean about a towering Vader sort of suiting the character. Just don't like it when he's a full head-and-shoulders over his Stormtroopers. Seeing how people were able to mod the ANH version makes me feel a lot better about it, though. I'll see if it bugs me, in-hand, first, but it's good knowing it can be fixed, if needed.

Back