Oppenheimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie is kicking ass only 44% drop WOW!

It’s freaking 3 hours and dependent on Imax!

Barbenheimer is a legit phenomenon lol

People are risking getting mugged by the out of control all white subway gangs as the Joker movie and The Batman so realistically presented just so they can go to the 70mm in Manhattan…I KNOW!

Definitely not the year of Cruise like last year was.

Last edited:
The explosion was a bit of a popcorn fart compared to what I was expecting, but I was also completely drawn into the silence with the look of "holy hell what have we done" on their faces. A really powerful moment that could have been even more powerful with a bone rattling explosion to really drive it in to the audience. An absolutely phenomenal movie otherwise though.

Whilst the test explosion was always going to be underwhelming, they could have made more of it in a super slow motion wide shot with either epic music or complete silence.

Also, I was going to say they could have shown when it was actually used in wartime, but that would have been crass and insensitive. Unlike the baghavad gita scene with full frontal nudity of course 😉

I'll never understand why people think Nolan is such a "genius."

Ten minutes into this movie and it's nothing but hack movie cliches. The montage of the "serious genius frantically scribbling on the blackboard, all sweaty and disheveled from not sleeping." Yawn.

giphy.gif

Cillian Murphy's Oppenheimer voice sounds like he's doing a Robin Williams impression.

"Serious actor" Robin Williams, not "zany comedian" Robin Williams.

Back