Opinions of another Odin for Thor 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While his new armor looks awesome, I'd rather have them make some other, new, characters that we haven't seen before. I also hope they won't stop at just 2 figures like they did for the first film.

Here's what I want (most wanted first):

- Sif
- Heimdall
- Jane (in Asgardian clothes)
- Warriors Three (in any order)

And depending on the movie I'd possibly like to see Malekith and possibly some other bad guys.

Also it would be awesome if they revisited Thor 1 and gave us the Destroyer! :rock

Anyway, I'm not saying I'd buy them all, but I sure would like to see HT make them. :yess:

Odin is such a fantastic figure, if they do a second one, I hope people don't pass on it. I got him a ridiculous sale price, and he was worth every penny of the full price.

The first one was a great figure at a good price. If they make one for the sequel it'll be $300 because it has a metal eye patch.
:goodpost: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Please pardon any ignorance, as I'd never viewed the original Odin thread, so I may be the minority here. Personally, Odins hair was the ONLY reason that I'd never purchased him, and SS had him up at a pretty decent discount at one point. I would love an Odin, but with decent hair, perhaps "layered" and much better "laying", like the Avengers Thor.

:goodpost: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Please pardon any ignorance, as I'd never viewed the original Odin thread, so I may be the minority here. Personally, Odins hair was the ONLY reason that I'd never purchased him, and SS had him up at a pretty decent discount at one point. I would love an Odin, but with decent hair, perhaps "layered" and much better "laying", like the Avengers Thor.

My Odin never has his awesome helmet off so it doesn't bother me. :)

Honestly, they should have released a THOR version of Loki before an Odin. It would have sold a lot more.

And now that they've released Odin and he wasn't all that great of a seller, there would be no point for them to release another over a smarter choice - like a Sif, for example.

But HT is known for their dumb decisions with certain character choices, so maybe a second Odin shouldn't be counted out. *shrugs*

For my personal feelings, I would take a Sif or a Heimdal or any/all of the Warrior's 3 before Odin. Odin's a neat figure, but my personal reason for passing on him was because I don't really like the character.

Two war machines. tons of joker. Two Michael Jackson. Bunch of Bruce lee. Infinite iron mans. Two Thor(so far). Bunch of Batman. I think Odin deserves an improved treatment.

Back