Opinions of another Odin for Thor 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamscaper

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know he didn't sell well and has little after market value but do you think HT will make another?

Lol... He's got a 1% chance if he plays a huge role in the film. Put yourself in HT's shoes... Why? They'd see more sales just making a Pepper Potts!

Very doubtful. I really like the already released version, and I imagine everyone who wanted a Thor is satisfied with that, for the most part. At least not enough to buy a second version.

Yeah, I would be very surprised if HT came out with another Odin. He seemed to be the slowest seller of all the phase 1 figures. Also, the Odin we have is a very good figure and representation of Hopkins as the character, no need to do a 2.0 at this time.

The first one was a great figure at a good price. If they make one for the sequel it'll be $300 because it has a metal eye patch.

The first Odin figure is great and all, but I'd rather have Sif, a new Thor and Malekith before any other figure from Thor 2.

I said IF he plays a huge role in the movie! Like pulling out Mjolnir's bigger brother, having over an hour of screen time, AND wearing an entirely new set of armor. :)

tumblr_m79y8ns32k1qcwic6.gif

Back