Opinion - What's better: Rambo First Blood (M65 Jacket Version) or Rambo III???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the better version of HT Rambo

• Rambo: First Blood (M65 Jacket Version)

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • Rambo III

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
Thankfully the Pt. III shows no signs of deteriorating. I'm gonna throw my M65 on a TTA once I unpack him though to beef him up a bit. The regular TT just doesn't cut it and the jacket should hide the skintone differential.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I don't have many HT regrets but the M65 is one of them. I've had a P2, P2 Elder, I have a OG Bats...but that M65 is the one that got away. Also I remember throwing a fit about $80 Aliens figures. "Pfft, who is going to buy these Richie Rich?" boy was I wrong. Some day Jennifer...some day.

Your sweet, sweet behind is just as good as cash in my book. :1-1:

Maybe it's the fact that you let me ride bare back too?:nana:

Ass cash? So you take ass or credit? :lol

ok, so finally broke down and bought the M65 rambo figure. after having it in hand and posing it, I will reiterate when i posted in this thread earlier - the M65 version is the rambo bomb! i really do not need another rambo version after seeing this one in person and not just seeing the pictures. even with the limited accessories, I still love it!!! it makes me want to watch the first blood movie again, which really is the best version of rambo (IMHO). in any case, i encourage anyone on the fence to break down and pick one up in the $250-$300 range if possible. :yess:

ok, so finally broke down and bought the M65 rambo figure. after having it in hand and posing it, I will reiterate when i posted in this thread earlier - the M65 version is the rambo bomb! i really do not need another rambo version after seeing this one in person and not just seeing the pictures. even with the limited accessories, I still love it!!! it makes me want to watch the first blood movie again, which really is the best version of rambo (IMHO). in any case, i encourage anyone on the fence to break down and pick one up in the $250-$300 range if possible. :yess:

Congrats man! Yeah, the 1st part was the best in the Rambo series. :hi5: Btw, how much & where did you bought yours? Post some pics here if you have time. :wave

I prefer First Blood as a film and the M65 figure is a great representation.

since a few people did ask, here are some pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this piece looks very nice in person. only option i could really find to pick this up was ebay, so it is just a matter of waiting for the right piece and price. :impatient:

Back