Opinion - What's better: Rambo First Blood (M65 Jacket Version) or Rambo III???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the better version of HT Rambo

• Rambo: First Blood (M65 Jacket Version)

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • Rambo III

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
Wow, it's a close call in the poll but as of now, it looks like the M65 Jacket Version of Rambo is leading against the III version by one vote. :monkey1 Anyway, thank you for responding guys! I appreciate all your opinions & suggestions! :exactly: Hopefully I could find one of these figures @ a reasonable price. You guys are awesome! :clap Love these freaks!!!

:peace

Last edited:
No problem. Sorry he's a bit pricey, but that's the nature of these things. Keep an eye out, and you may find a good deal.

Yah, I know. Too bad I start collecting HT a little bit late (6/10). :( Keeping my 2 eyes out I say haha! :yess: Hopefully someone will pop up w/ a good deal out of him. :pray:

For me too, but I'm afraid these are now the values of a new HT Rambo III and it will only go higher as time goes by. :gah:

Haaay would someone give me a good deal (for this or the Jacket Version) out of this..:monkey2

I wouldn't get my hopes up. They only go up from here. And honestly, compared to what other HT figures are fetching, $350 actually seems a bit low. So I'd bite at that price.

I saw an auction a short while back where 3 Rambos (including this guy) sold at BIN for $150. But of course, your chances of catching that are very low. Good deals pop up from time to time, but you've got to be one of the first to catch it.

No. Almost :D Same guy actually had 2 separate Rambo auctions like that, including most (maybe all) of the Rambo figures, that someone might have picked up for $300 shipped.

I did get the M65 Rambo on these boards last year, though, for a very good price. So, again, keeping your eyes peeled can't hurt.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. They only go up from here. And honestly, compared to what other HT figures are fetching, $350 actually seems a bit low. So I'd bite at that price.

Agreed, if you really want it, or if you'd rather save $100, roll the dice on HT doing more Rambos after Barney Ross' success and just keep your eyes peeled for bargains on the old ones.

@thenammagazine: I believe so too. I'm still not sure if I'll bite it though, I still have a lot of upcoming HT POs to mind.

@karamazov80: Really? Holy ___t! That's a steal! Link please? I just wanna see how did the auction go.

@MaulFan: Yeh, I think I have to deal w/ that w/ so many upcoming POs I've got..

Back