Oniri Créations: The Terminator (Schwarzenegger) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said they added filters to this particular image to match the look of the original poster, and that we should wait for the official pics to make a better judgement.

They also said Arnie himself approved the likeness.

i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

Need more pics, this one has filters, colours look exaggerated. Face is not too bad but the hair looks odd, needs better integration, yes it's sculpted hair but it can still be made to look better. You can see his robotic eye under the glasses, that's a cool feature.

Need more pics, this one has filters, colours look exaggerated. Face is not too bad but the hair looks odd, needs better integration, yes it's sculpted hair but it can still be made to look better. You can see his robotic eye under the glasses, that's a cool feature.
I wonder if the eye will light-up…?

I do have hope this will look better with official pre-order pictures. Someone on Facebook made a comment that had me going "Yes, exactly!". They said it looked like a cross between Arnold and fat Elvis Presley.

It probably will not have a light up feature. Oniri could even add a second left arm for Robocop and I don't think they will do any switch outs for this one... I hope I'm wrong :)

So whats for the record? What they saying?
Same thing Shoo said. Likeness is indeed based on Arnold's appearance in the first film and was approved by him. This photo was given a filter to match the movie poster, wait until the official photos.

It probably will not have a light up feature. Oniri could even add a second left arm for Robocop and I don't think they will do any switch outs for this one... I hope I'm wrong :)
It probably will. That would be a huge missed opportunity if not.

Let's be honest, that looks rubbish (based on that photo). Unless the full reveal can convince me otherwise, I'm sticking with the sideshow piece.

It does look off to a considerable degree but that filter certainly doesn’t do it any favors either.

Back