One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I'm disappointed with the figma. Maybe someone else will produce a bada$$ version.

I had him preordered but ended up cancelling my order a few days before release. He is just a little bit too plain.

My saitamas are on the post office, shoumd get them tomorrow.

Well I already knew figma was lazy with this figure, if anyone else makes one Ill jump on it first chance I get. But it wont happen until season 2.

Hopefully with a fabric cape it will be better.

Yaaaay, it came...

fZsKJlb.jpg

Probably my lowered expectations but it's actually not that bad...

d0I6wCK.jpg

cBD9unc.jpg

OXRFcTc.jpg

KtcvSrn.jpg

***Warning for those getting it:
***Be careful with the cup, comes with "tea" inside, but it's not glued so you can take it out, but if you don't watch it, you can lose it, it's tiny.

Figure feels very solid, great plastic quality, joints are tight, likeness is on point, at least on the goof face.

The cape isn't as bad as I thought, now, you do have to fight with it, it's hard plastic, you have to balance the figure, otherwise it won't stand on its own, basically; vanilla poses unless you use the stand, it's a terrible decision by Figma to use this cape, it's lazy AF and rare to see such poor engineering solutions in Japanese toys, but we all know Figma just went for an easy cash grab, I will be making a fabric cape with wires.

While I'm satisfied, this figure feels like it was made 5 years ago, it's basic AF for today's standards, but all in all it still offers better articulation and accessories than US domestic figures.

Btw they're most likely making Genos, if you want to take that into consideration.

What would've made this figure better? Pffff tons of things and easy to do:
  • "Ok" face.
  • More accurate serious face, mouth closed.
  • Some embarrassed or annoyed face.
  • Groceries bag.
  • Single piece rubbery cape or fabric cape.

Is it worth the price? If you're a big OPM fan and you don't collect the bigger scales, yes, otherwise, go with ThreeZero, if you're not that big of a fan, you're not missing out.

Nice pics Gaspar. Looks alright. I'm thinking mine shouldn't be too long to get to me.

3Zero Genos looks cool too Blood.

I just realized ThreeZero still has my pre-order for Saitama, they haven't cancelled it.

I'm assuming they ask for payment once it hits the warehouse? If that's the case I may end up fulfilling my PO :lol

3Zero's website? There's an option to pay at a later date? I thought they took payment immediately.

I was talking about you :lol

Maybe email them to see if you can pay for it?

Seriously, Genos looks better than Saitama I think. I wonder what his EX might be? If he gets one.

Back