One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAAAAAAH!

It looks great.

Any news on the PO date?

On second thought, they ****ed up the cape, and they ****ed up the serious face.

Sigh.

Serious face kinda looks cross eyed & tired. But I like regular Saitama enough. I really want a 1/6 scale Saitama though.

This is in development by one punch customs 1/6 scale one punch man will anyone be interested In this? Come with 2 heads or head sold alone for kit-bashing let me know if anyone would be interested in one
d2fcf60d9c97eac2bcb5db4250bee6db.jpg
6f947c934ab1bb165d5c77da0d73a228.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First pics looked awful to me, but the latest one looks better. I was so pumped reading the announcement, but am not sure if I really want this. In particular, Saitama has two totally different looks and I would rather see one captured perfectly than a so-so attempt at both. If Figma released a muscular fighting version and a normally-proportioned regular one with the good old egg head, I would buy both. As it stands, this is the first time I've considered a getting a statue over a poseable figure.

I really hope they give a separate upper body a la Gilgamesh to go with the serious face :pray:

Actually, this is a great idea. Not sure if it would be enough for me, as his arms and legs should also be bulging in full combat mode, but it would be nice.

I don't think the people who want buff Saitama get the point of Saitama at all. I'm glad the guys at Figma understood that the point of Saitama is looking unassuming, lanky and lame, he's supposed be a mediocre looking guy.

Besides, buff Saitama doesn't exist in the anime nor in the manga, it's only in like 2 shots of the intro of the anime, it's not a thing, 99% of the time Saitama looks like the Figma, even with his serious face, I think the only time he looks mildly buff is when he's walking away from Boros.

I don't understand why people want a buff Saitama. Figma nailed the proportions that Saitama should have, and it turns out, they nailed the face too, I thought it was an iffy attempt but these pics I found show it's pretty much on point.

Even the cape looks good, I thought I hated it, maybe a bit thick on the shoulders but no big deal, the only weak point of this figure is the normal face.

HnJdNhk.jpg

Face is bloody perfect.
UvwGBwT.png

i'm gonna ignore everything else you said because it hurt my head, and just reply to this. have you seen like, 1 min of the anime and read one page of the manga?
:lol Have you?

I was probably the only one in these boards who had read the manga before the anime was announced and this thread was created, plus Lawrence and I were the only ones who kept up with this thread as each episode aired, so don't give me that crap :thwak

If you think buff Saitama is a thing, then you probably just watched the intro and never seen the anime nor read the manga.

I just went through the 1st 7 volumes and FWFD the anime... """""buff""""" Saitama, if your definition of """"buff"""" is pretty miserable, must be in a handful of panels at best in the manga, and 1 or 2 shots at best in the anime outside the intro.

TL;DR: You can come back when you know what you're talking about.

First pics looked awful to me, but the latest one looks better. I was so pumped reading the announcement, but am not sure if I really want this. In particular, Saitama has two totally different looks and I would rather see one captured perfectly than a so-so attempt at both. If Figma released a muscular fighting version and a normally-proportioned regular one with the good old egg head, I would buy both. As it stands, this is the first time I've considered a getting a statue over a poseable figure.

Actually, this is a great idea. Not sure if it would be enough for me, as his arms and legs should also be bulging in full combat mode, but it would be nice.

When I mention Gil of course I'm including the arms when I said upper body :wink1:. Legs I dont know about, never really paid attention to them in the anime/manga tbh.

Though I definitely agree with you. I'd much MUCH rather buy 2 separate figures that both capture his different looks than pay extra for one figure with spare parts :(

Anyone else thinking of watching it again, but in English dub?

Watched the 1st episode. I'm undecided on whether I think Saitama's english voice suits him. In my mind anyway. Might grow on me more a few episodes in perhaps. Nice to have a reason to squeeze a bit more views out of this series.

I don't really like dubs, but I'm planning on watching it again when the figure drops.

So I can watch it while holding the figure like a dork.

Back