One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was out of the country, & had to catch up on a few OPM episodes when I got back. So good.

Great episode with a killer ending. Boros hype!! :monkey4

I do see a lot of fans nitpicking every bit of animation that isn't amazing. The budget for OPM anime was confirmed to be average a while back, they just have some really dedicated animators on the team.

They need to get figmas released soon. Like, this instance. I wonder if we'll get a Puri Puri Prisoner deluxe? :lol

Madhouse freakin brought the awesome this episode. Gorgeous fluid animation with explosive detail. Awesome! I hope a season 2 comes out in the next few years.

Brilliant. Fight scene with Boros was mint. I think I have a soft spot for the 1st episode though .....

Was episode 4 Saitama vs Genos? If so, then we probably have a similar episode ranking.

Anyone watched the 1st OVA? Damn it was all nice and comfy. I need more episodes like this one. It makes me love the characters even more.

I can only think of them doing static collectibles. If it looks good, I'll want it. Sometimes I feel they don't get the faces right, other times they look quite impressive.

I just finished OPM S1 yesterday! Absolutely loved it. Now to hunt around for a 1/6 or 1/12-scale Saitama :wink1:

Back