Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, if it wasn't for recording that refresher episode I would have missed that scene entirely. Corrected my DVR to record a few minutes early going forward.

England of course. From Harry Potterland. :yess:
:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

:lol:lol

I saw one at Universal. :lecture:lol

Disappointed in a way they brought a wraith into the mix. Guess they unveiled too many characters in season 1. :lol

I am hoping Emma has magic powers in fantasy land, with the good ole' switch-a-roo between her and Regina.

Hey, I'm a dork. All these bearded guys look the same to me.

Who was the guy that opened the window at the very beginning of the episode? Was that the Sleeping Beauty prince?

Is he meant to be Henry's father? He wasn't in Storybrooke so he couldn't have been a fairytale character affected by the curse.

Anyone know why Regina pretended not to know Jefferson?

Hey, I'm a dork. All these bearded guys look the same to me.

Who was the guy that opened the window at the very beginning of the episode? Was that the Sleeping Beauty prince?

Is he meant to be Henry's father? He wasn't in Storybrooke so he couldn't have been a fairytale character affected by the curse.

Anyone know why Regina pretended not to know Jefferson?

I predict he is both Rumple's son and Henry's father.

Ah, yes, I forgot about Rumple's son, that's who it will be and I agree with you that it he'll also be Henry's father.

IMO they give to much attention to Rumplestiskin. Why make him so important? And making him the "Beast" for Belle is beyond lazy.

I think they call him the Mysterious Man (I looked it up) and he was only in that one scene. Prince Philip is played by another dude.
The Mysterious Man is actually Rene from True Blood, so I recognized him. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I thought it was the Mad Hatter! Now I am confused.

IMO they give to much attention to Rumplestiskin. Why make him so important? And making him the "Beast" for Belle is beyond lazy.

The Beauty and the Beast episode is my favorite. And Rumple is my favorite character.

There have been lot of stories that combined characters differently than the stories we are familiar with. For example this week we had Sleeping Beauty hanging out with Mulan. It's not about being "lazy" it's about tying together this particular ensemble without adding a bunch of unnecessary peripheral characters.

Why add another character/cast member for the audience to keep track of when the Beauty and the Beast story can be effectively told with characters we already know?

I thought it was the Mad Hatter! Now I am confused.

The guy who got the "broken" note at the beginning was not in the episode anywhere else.

They didn't give us enough information to be confused yet. We just need to wait and see who he is.

Why add another character/cast member for the audience to keep track of when the Beauty and the Beast story can be effectively told with characters we already know?
So why not make him Captain Hook, Aladdin and the dad from Swiss family Robinson too. :lol I don't think it makes sense to have the same character play two completely different roles. You don't see Snow White jump up and claim to be Cinderella too.

I didn't realise Rumple was playing The Beast as well. I figured the real beast would show up at another time during the show. They shouldn't meld 2 characters into one imo.

Finally got to watch the premier last night. Holy hell I loved it. I normally delete everything off of my dvr but that one I did not. There were so many elements to it that I loved. And when Emma grabbed Regina's arm and transferred powers, I was all...awww yeahhh!

I will definitely watch this again on Friday. :rock

Mulan is one of my very favorite Disney characters so having her in the show has upped it for me. And with Hook coming, I don't think I could be more excited for a show this season than I am with Once.

BTW, we had a friend over to watch the season premier tonight, and she's kind of a Once nut. She baked this:

IMG_3751edit.jpg

:yess:

Did you save me any?

Back