Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is with the shipping for Swan Queen, or even Red Swan? I've just finished the season and totally expected to be shipping Swan Queen, but the characters hate each other. Some friends of mine are going gaga over these two and I'm thinking, nothing is going to happen at all lol.

Anway, loved the first season, looking forward to season 2.

They'll just have angry sex....:huh:huh:huh:huh

They'll just have angry sex....:huh:huh:huh:huh

tumblr_lvaz1jDn6o1r3raau.gif

I am okay with that.

I got 2 questions answered about Once this weekend.

1: Jane is not responsible for the forbidden fruit line that Regina spoke. Adam and Edward are, and they do not ship SwanQueen. So it was either for those of us who do, or they weren't thinking it through. Which I highly doubt.

2. They haven't decided yet if people that are not of the fairytale land can even see Storybrooke. I had wondered (and asked Jane) if people just either had no idea it existed, or was there a deterrent, and she said they hadn't gotten that far yet.

So, not as much help as I would have liked, but I bet it will be the former.

I did get this on film, so I'll pop it up when I get it edited.

Cool beans. How'd you meet Jane?

Love, LOVED this promo. There's another great promo that aired during Grey's Anatomy and it seems to have Mulan in it, as well as Captain Hook. Sooo exciting.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5av1cn1sQ[/ame]

Did anyone watch tonight?! I got caught up with the blu-rays so was able to watch tonight. Can't wait for Hook!!! :rock

Watched it. Was a tiny bit disappointed. Where did the Dementors come from all of a sudden?

Last edited:
BTW, we had a friend over to watch the season premier tonight, and she's kind of a Once nut. She baked this:

IMG_3751edit.jpg

:yess:

Hey, I'm a dork. All these bearded guys look the same to me.

Who was the guy that opened the window at the very beginning of the episode? Was that the Sleeping Beauty prince?

Hey, I'm a dork. All these bearded guys look the same to me.

Who was the guy that opened the window at the very beginning of the episode? Was that the Sleeping Beauty prince?

I think they call him the Mysterious Man (I looked it up) and he was only in that one scene. Prince Philip is played by another dude.
The Mysterious Man is actually Rene from True Blood, so I recognized him. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back