Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm thinking that since the reason Henry is "asleep" was due to magic, that a magical means of waking him up isn't out of the realm of possibility.

This is for those of us who go there. Including friends of mine like The Mike, or Nick. Because even if they aren't watching, they still enjoy my gifs.

Manips someone did.

reginadontgo.gif

emmastays.gif

That is incredibly hot. I like BG's versions of shows more than the actual shows

So here's my thoughts/questions.

When the fairy tale world goes back to where it left off, will everything go back? Will Emma be a baby? Will Henry not exist yet? Or at all because he was made by Emma and another Earthly human. Or will it go back as it is now, with the people that exist now.

Will Regina be defeated, or will they have to go after her once they are back. Lots to think about and ponder.

I am glad this was renewed for a second season. Obviously we knew it would be since it's doing so well in the ratings. But it's nice to read the renewal anyways.

When the fairy tale world goes back to where it left off, will everything go back? Will Emma be a baby? Will Henry not exist yet? Or at all because he was made by Emma and another Earthly human. Or will it go back as it is now, with the people that exist now.

I could see people under the curse aging vs growing younger.

I am glad this was renewed for a second season. Obviously we knew it would be since it's doing so well in the ratings. But it's nice to read the renewal anyways.

I'm also glad to see them extend it! My luck with them renewing shows I like has been dismal recently (Better Off Ted & Man Up).

Now I just need them to pick up Last Man Standing.

I'm not sure the fairy tale world, as they left it, even exists anymore. It was the past that the hatter plucked the apple out of last episode. And I don't think we know enough yet about what we glimpsed down the mine shaft to assume it has anything to do with the 'world' as a whole; pieces or remains of it, maybe.

Of course, with magic in play, I suppose the characters could 'recreate' the fairy tale world in whatever form they want so death and age wouldn't have to be consistent.

Honestly, I'm not convinced a return to the fairy tale world in the present is even in the cards for this show. Though I enjoy what happens there much more than what has happened in the real world.

Will Regina be defeated, or will they have to go after her once they are back. Lots to think about and ponder.

Someone posted this deal on the blu-ray forums, and thought I would post it here...

Amazon is offering a $15 coupon for Once Upon a Time, Season 1 on Blu-ray - [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Once-Upon-Time-Complete-Blu-ray/dp/B0058YPLA2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336824301&sr=8-2"]Amazon - Once Upon a Time, Blu-ray[/ame]

blu-ray forum link - blu-ray forum

Tonight, Emma and Regina must work together to save Henry.

Well, this is going to be interesting.

This show just got dialed up a couple of more notches! :clap

Hope the rest of the show lives up to the first 5min!

Holy F. That is insane.

So, besides all of the other crap I will have to post on this, can you just stop for a moment and think about the end. There is now MAGIC in the world. Which puts Regina back on top as her magic comes from her past. Gold's is borrowed/won magic and could end any time he wishes to give it up. Which we know is never. And the Fairy's magic seems a bit more limited.

This is just, insane. Man I'm mind ____ed.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

We felt the same. Just unreal.

Ok, a couple of things...

-Rumple is a fracking genius...or he can see into the future. Still trying to figure out which one it is. :lol

-Something I found odd, though, was that Rumple dropped his "love" potion into the well, and yet it's bringing evil to Storybrooke? This was his concoction, though, so maybe it's flawed since it's from Snow and Prince Charming.

-Are there any Disney characters left that they haven't touched or killed off?
I know there's more, but dang did they go through a ton this season.

-Oh, and did anyone notice that Regina is strong in "the force" with that force push?!?! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

We felt the same. Just unreal.

Ok, a couple of things...

-Rumple is a fracking genius...or he can see into the future. Still trying to figure out which one it is. :lol

-Something I found odd, though, was that Rumple dropped his "love" potion into the well, and yet it's bringing evil to Storybrooke? This was his concoction, though, so maybe it's flawed since it's from Snow and Prince Charming.

-Are there any Disney characters left that they haven't touched or killed off?
I know there's more, but dang did they go through a ton this season.

-Oh, and did anyone notice that Regina is strong in "the force" with that force push?!?! :lol

He isn't so much bringing evil as he is magic. But it seems like most of the people who have magic are evil. :lol And funny thing, he chose magic over his son and Belle. That says something. I wonder if his true love is magic. Or is that just what he needed to bring it all back?

Did you notice that Emma and her father throw their swords the same? Emma at the dragon, her father (Charming) at Regina.

Gibby, explain further what you mean about 'the force' cause I must be missing something.

Now to find out if Emma's parents true love has given her some sort of invincibility to magic. Otherwise all I can think of is Regina is going to want to kill Emma.

I love this show, I just wish they cast someone else as Charming. I just don't see him as such. :lol

Back