omg I hate public speaking lol!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOLFPredator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just joined the board....
I mainly collect Predator, Alien and LOTR's stuff and my collection mostly consists of 1:6 scale figures.
Working on getting my Pred collection completed at the moment, but just when I am about to finish it seems they are gonna come out with a P1 range lol.

In the future I hope to start collecting figures from other Horror movies, as this is my favourite movie genre and I also hope to customize some of my stuff with a few amateurish paint jobs but at the moment I am too damn scared!

Last edited:
Just joined the board....
I mainly collect Predator, Alien and LOTR's stuff and my collection mostly consists of 1:6 scale figures.
Working on getting my Pred collection completed at the moment, but just when I am about to finish it seems they are gonna come out with a P1 range lol.

In the future I hope to start collecting figures from other Horror movies, as this is my favourite movie genre and I also hope to customize some of my stuff with a few amateurish paint jobs but at the moment I am too damn scared!

Don't be scared dude! A custom is always welcome in my eyes! It's nice to see what, THE GUYS ARE WORKING ON, Makeing something, or even the attempt is always cool man.:cool:

Its becoming increasingly apparent that I need to make myself a sig lol:monkey4

I can sort that out if you like. :cool:
Go to the art show part of the forum and theres a thread called "" does anyone want a sig made ? " , go there and leave a request of something you would like and I will get it done for you asap. :D

I can sort that out if you like. :cool:
Go to the art show part of the forum and theres a thread called "" does anyone want a sig made ? " , go there and leave a request of something you would like and I will get it done for you asap. :D

wow I just looked at that thread and the sigs you are producing are awesome, but I am meant to be a digital media artist myself and I shudder to think what my lecturers would say if they learnt that I was getting a friend to produce my art

Looking at what you have produced thus far I doubt mine will even compare but I shall give it a go and let you see what i come up with,

Quick Production note: I have already started and it already looks like crap :lol

welcome to the board wolfpredator. i thought the subject of this thread meant you hate doing live public speaking. i myself do motivational speaking for a living. you can call me matt....matt foley. here's a picture of me....living in a van down by the river.

mfvan.jpg

G'day WOLFPredator. :wave

Welcome to the boards. Looks like you did well with the signature, looks good. 1/6 Predators are the way to go as you will have plenty to choose from. :D

Back