OK then: RIPLEY vs SARAH CONNER.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIPLEY VS SARAH CONNER

• RIPLEY

Votes: 59 38.3%
  • SARAH CONNER

Votes: 87 56.5%
  • Dunno.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
Taking a break from the usual monster vs monster poll (or even hard-man vs hard-man) I'm challenging you with something different. These two women are both equally feminist icons in cinematic sci-fi action given to us by James Cameron.

Both are bitter fighters and mothers suffering from loss at the hands of their non-human enemy and have tooled up in a bid to save mankind. One has had training though the other has been through more dangerous scenarios and had to work almost alone and take charge.

I'm specifically talking about T2 Sarah and Aliens/Alien 3 Ripley (BEFORE she was cloned into a superhuman-hybrid). And no "depends-if she's-programmed-to-target-the-enemy" type sh1t either, they're not Terminators and no "depends-on-how-big-their-gun-is" bolloks either.

I think Conner is physically better and is more pissed off but Ripley wins in the brains, leadership and ingenuity round plus she has bigger balls.

15578__04aliens_l.jpg
lindaew9.jpg

Last edited:
Connor would be well trained in various moves, kicks, punches, etc. She can probably aim better than Ripley. I'd give the upper hand to Connor.

Good poll!

I voted Sarah connor because she has possibly had military training whereas Ripley had to learn as she went.

Haha biach fight :D...I think Sarah would win.

Dude and it's CONNOR not CONNER!

If we are talking a bare fisted fight with these two ladies
I personaly think that Connor would beat s^^t out of Ripley.
Would be sweet to watch.

The ulitmate sacrifice to save earth from a new Queen possibly being captured by Weyland Yutani.

Oh, an I love her too!

Sarah is raising a kid to become our only hope it the future so we don't become extinct. I don't love either of them :lol I'm just pulling for Sarah :rock

Ripley just did what she had to do... oh and this poll is before the alien/clone crap.

so... conner snipes her.

Someone get their respective figs out and photograph them mud-wrestling for us. Give them each a Barbie handbag as a weapon too. Call it, "Handbags at Dawn".

They'd start off fighting, then it would turn into a rabid love fest.

Back