OK then: RIPLEY vs SARAH CONNER.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIPLEY VS SARAH CONNER

• RIPLEY

Votes: 59 38.3%
  • SARAH CONNER

Votes: 87 56.5%
  • Dunno.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Ripley is really sexy at the end of Alien, when she is walking around in her underwear. Never thought Sarah Connor was, though.

For real? :sick I couldn't stand looking at that plumbers but, those underwear wear were just nasty. Is Weaver a sexy woman? Absolutely but not in that scene. :D

For real? :sick I couldn't stand looking at that plumbers but, those underwear wear were just nasty. Is Weaver a sexy woman? Absolutely but not in that scene. :D

Sarah Connor in T1 was sexy, but not so much in T2.

Also, I disagree with the underwear scene from Alien. Weaver has no ass!

She never was never attractive in any movie. Even when she was supposed to be the "hottie" in Galaxy Quest. Flat ass and no bewbs lol.

are we talking fisticuffs, or who is manlier?
if it's manliness, i'll go with Sarah because she looks like Willem Dafoe.

are we talking fisticuffs, or who is manlier?
if it's manliness, i'll go with Sarah because she looks like Willem Dafoe.

:lol

No she can't! I always struggle to get her to hold ^^^^ in her hands. The hands are WHACK.

Bah, allright, though i've never had trouble getting her to hold ehr guns. she's still got the Loader.

and to paraphrase Captian solo
" Good against machines is one thing. good against the Living? that's soething else. "

Ripley? People, drugs are bad.

Let's put our love for which ever franchise aside and really think about this.

Sarah Connor would have Ripley's head twisted off before she even had a chance to wish she was fighting alien.

Ripley is just an unlucky woman that is smart enough to out smart some bugs. She does have being brave going for her but at the end of the day, she is just a space truck driver.

Sarah is a trained killer on many levels.

Alien 1 Ripley VS Terminator 1 Sarah?
Ripley for sure takes this one. Sarah is just way to soft in this one.

But that wasnt the Question.

Ripley...... we all know Sarah couldn't pull the trigger in the end LOL!
Sarah's all talk (crazy talk that is)

I hope we are talking who'd win a fight?

Ripley was just a space truck driver. True. Of course, Sarah was just an overworked waitress at a dinner. Both woman begin as rather ordinary individuals before events send them into heroine territory. Sarah's training accumulates mostly off-screen from different individuals. All the while she's safe as can be, on earth, waiting on that next Terminator attack. And the addition of both Reese and the T-800 protecting her goes without saying.

Ripley on the other hand learned the hard way. Ultimately alone, drifting from one dangerous location to another in the ass end of space. She learned to survive almost solely on her own, hands on, backed up against a wall, time and time again. She even had the balls to rescue both her worthless cat and Newt, the latter right out from under the Queen Alien's nose in the heart of the bug hive. Courage and a mothership instinct at it's very finest. She's also repeatedly impervious to the vacuum of space. Let's see Connor pull that one off.
However, to be fair, both women devoted the remaining years of their lives fighting their respective enemies. But Sarah just passed the burden on to her son and then died before Judgment Day hit. Ripley truly comes out ahead here, by finishing the job in making the ultimate sacrifice. She eradicated the enemy race, just as she had set out to do all along.

Then she did it again, as a clone. But I like to forget that movie happened.

If I had to bang one? intersting question..... Sarah Connor! Oh wait wrong poll!

Erm, to answer your question, Ripley!

Back