OK then: RIPLEY vs SARAH CONNER.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIPLEY VS SARAH CONNER

• RIPLEY

Votes: 59 38.3%
  • SARAH CONNER

Votes: 87 56.5%
  • Dunno.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Depends.
In a protracted situation with "resources" Ellen is more tactically savvy and more emotionally stable. I give the nod to Ripley.
However throw the two in a room bare knuckles or knives and it goes to Sarah.

Id rather have Ripley waching my back against Aliens and Terminators.
Sides Ripley is hotter imo.

Last edited:
CONNOR!!! Not ConnER!

Anyway....ConnOR died from cancer. Ripley died by falling into molten lead to stop the Aliens from reproducing.....

So who knows.

Honestly and this has nothing to do with me being biased to the Terminator movies but my vote goes to Connor. Not even close, she ef'd up grown and trained security guards in a maximum security mental hospital. Ripley beat Aliens with her smart wit and sophisticated weaponry.

Sarah Connor became a man in part II. :D

That's like saying 'Terminator vs Alien'. This one is a little more obvious as the poll is showing. I love Ripley, but Sarah would eat her alive.

Actually, I'd like to see video of Sarah eating Ripley. Huh, huh:naughty

Im trying to remember what it was that Sarah did in the first Terminator that was tough,ballsy and tactically sound. Oh thats right....nothing. :lol
Kyle did it all.

Im trying to remember what it was that Sarah did in the first Terminator that was tough,ballsy and tactically sound. Oh thats right....nothing. :lol
Kyle did it all.

She motivated Kyle on and finished off the unstoppable Terminator by crushing his ass.

Back