Official Yoda 1:1 Scale Bust Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this means Bob will be getting his soon.

I'm dying for a new SW toy :monkey3

LOTRFan said:
Luuuuucky!

napoleon%20dynamite%20SPLASH.jpg

:lol Co-sign... I get charged my last Flexpay this week so hopefully i will get mine in a couple of weeks.

Btw, does anyone have pics of the package?

Last edited:
Nitro said:
Congrats!!! I wanna see pics!!!! :chew :chew
you can count on some pictures from me once I get him outta the box and all set up - hopefully I will have time to do that tomorrow.
Im really excited!!

seanmh said:
you can count on some pictures from me once I get him outta the box and all set up - hopefully I will have time to do that tomorrow.
Im really excited!!

I'm only halfway joking!! Congrats on getting the piece!! I'd definately be excited if I were in your shoes!! Enjoy the Yoda bust, then take pics!!! ;) :lol

Darth Loki said:
Shipping in 7-10 days from the Godfather :rock :rock :rock

I can't wait to see this in person when I am up that way again. seeing it beside Maul may make me spend unexpected money! :monkey3

KitFisto said:
I can't wait to see this in person when I am up that way again. seeing it beside Maul may make me spend unexpected money! :monkey3

It's going to be close to June 9 when I get it. Hopefully it gets here before then. I'm so excited :D

Ok, I finally have made time to put up some of my Yoda bust pictures - this week has been busy busy for me
First I must say that Yoda is freaking awesome!!! I love him...:chew
All of you that have ordered him will not be dissappointed. He also looks nothing like the stock photos that Sideshow took. I dont know why they posted those pictures on their site.....they look horrible and really do not give any of us a true feeling of what he really looks like.

Unfortunately I may have to send him back for a replacement cause he has a scratch in his ear and there is a weird paint app problem on his hand....either way though, this bust is awesome and one of my new favorites in my collection. (the ALIENS warrior bust is still my current number one favorite)

Anyway......here are the pictures.....and I apologize for my not so great camera and my not so great camera skills:lol.

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

wow...very nice pics seanmh!!! those pics actually make me feel a little better about the bust. Sideshow had me scared for a moment.

Great comparison stuff w/Maul, he can really hold his own! :chew :chew :chew

Ladies and Gentlemen, This matchup is scheduled for one fall. Hailing from a swamp in Dagobah, weighing in at 30lbs, he champions of all things "do or do not...there is no try" , Yoda!!!!

And his opponent, hailing from parts unknown...the challenger and self proclaimed Lord of the Sith, Darth "Don't call me Vader" Maul!!!

Let's get it on!!
PICT0008.jpg

Seriously, awesome pics Seanmh!! I like the comparison shot of these two in this picture nonetheless....

thanks for all of the compliments you guys!!!

it means a lot!

you guys will definetly not be disapointed with yoda - I hope you get yours soon!

Nitro said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, This matchup is scheduled for one fall. Hailing from a swamp in Dagobah, weighing in at 30lbs, he champions of all things "do or do not...there is no try" , Yoda!!!!

And his opponent, hailing from parts unknown...the challenger and self proclaimed Lord of the Sith, Darth "Don't call me Vader" Maul!!!

Let's get it on!!

Seriously, awesome pics Seanmh!! I like the comparison shot of these two in this picture nonetheless....
Nitro that is freakin hilarious!!
In the spirit of what you said I took a few minutes and messed around in photoshop

yodavsmaul.jpg

Last edited:
Back