Official Yoda 1:1 Scale Bust Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam @ DSC said he was expecting his about the last week of May.

:cool:

LOTRFan said:
Adam @ DSC said he was expecting his about the last week of May.

:cool:

I can only assume that Bob would get his around the same time. I don't really have much else coming besides a few GG busts so it's a real good time for this becuase it won't be a real heavy month.

The second shipment is now upon us, with it arriving to the LA warehouse within a week or so and then the EU's next...

"Dear Valued Collector,

We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of the 1:1 Yoda Bust! We would like to inform you that the 2nd shipment of this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within the next week and we will soon be transferring your item to our European warehouse. We have included some helpful information below about what you can expect to happen next!
We will begin processing orders for this item on Monday, May 14th, 2007. Your credit card will be charged within 24-72 businesshours of this date. Once your order has been completely processed, you should expect to receive an invoice receipt via e-mail, which will contain the final charges including shipping and any applicable VAT tax. This e-mail IS NOT an indication that your item has shipped, NOR will it contain tracking information!

If you need to alter your order information in any way, please do so NOW. If you have last minute changes or if you would like to cancel this order, YOU MUST CONTACT OUR EU CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES DIRECTLY BY PHONE: 001-805-214-2159 or 001-805-214-2147.

This item will be transferred to the EU warehouse. Please allow 10 to 15 business days from the date of your e-mailed invoice for this product to arrive at the EU warehouse as we have recently been informed that customs is holding all products for up to 5 working days before releasing them to our EU warehouse. If you would like to check on estimated product arrival times, consult the shipping section of our newsletter. This section informs our collectors when items have arrived into our EU and US warehouses.

Tracking your order. Once your item arrives at the EU warehouse, it will be prepared and labeled for delivery to your residence or place of business. Once your item has physically left the EU warehouse, you will receive an e-mail containing tracking information.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to our web restrictions, the 'shipped' status appears prematurely within your online account, because the item has physically left our U.S. warehouse and is on its way to the EU, but has not yet departed our EU warehouse. Customers will receive a separate e-mail with tracking information once the item has left the EU warehouse.
We are here to assist you and hope that you find these recent changes to be a significant improvement! Let us know if you have any further questions!

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Collectibles Team"

GentleMidget said:
Can see the pics now and the only gripe i have is the fact that the chin stands out to much as well as the cheek pouches being slightly to puffy on the bust, but that's being picky.

That's just because his head is tilted back on the bust and forward in the picture. It's a very very subtle difference. This is going to be the Star Wars collectible. Now if I could only afford the MR falcon...

A key difference too is that the Yoda puppet was a hollow form and bent around Frank Oz's fingers and hand, so one image may have his cheeks one way, and another could look different based on how he was expressing Yoda's face at the time. Trust me, when you get this in hand, you'll love it so much, it IS Yoda, beautifully, beautifully presented. I am still in awe of this piece and I've had it for almost a month now.

MaulFan said:
A key difference too is that the Yoda puppet was a hollow form and bent around Frank Oz's fingers and hand, so one image may have his cheeks one way, and another could look different based on how he was expressing Yoda's face at the time. Trust me, when you get this in hand, you'll love it so much, it IS Yoda, beautifully, beautifully presented. I am still in awe of this piece and I've had it for almost a month now.

Really beautifully said. :clap

What does the material on his hair feel like?

MaulFan said:

Sure, i agree to some extent. Regardless, still i can't help but to feel that still but when i receive it i'm sure i'll be won over completely, or at least i hope so.

pixletwin said:
Really beautifully said. :clap

What does the material on his hair feel like?

The hair is soft and quite thin, so you see it appropriately, but it doesn't look toyishly rediculous, it's just right and it behaves like hair and not like some of the plastic toy "hair" some past Yoda items have had which are rigid and look like bed head. One caution, be quite careful when touching the hair, I was trying to get something off of one on my Yoda (must have been something floating around my office) and when I went to pull the foreign material off I ended up taking the hair, it was only a single strand so no biggy, but it showed that the hairs can easily come out if not handled cautiously.

As for my pictures, I will reload them onto my web server, I recently did some cleanup of pictures out there and just wiped out basically everything but my most recent ones.

MaulFan said:
It's worthwhile, but I can think of a few other busts I'd look more forward to :naughty

Giggitty Giggitty

Alright!
quagmire2bj2.gif

BDboystoys said:
Would this absolute beauty fit in a Detolf cabinet? (With one shelf removed)

Fantastic pics MF

Maul and Greedo can if angled slightly to the side, so I would imagine this should as well.

LOTRFan said:
Maul and Greedo can if angled slightly to the side, so I would imagine this should as well.

Yoda is roughly 6 inches smaller width than Maul, I don't own Greedo, so I would imagine if it works for Maul it would apply to Yoda.

And Pix, you're very welcome.

It is official!!
Sideshow has shipped my Yoda bust!! :D
I have received the email from Sideshow and have the tracking number!!
It will be at my house tomorrow!! :D :chew :D

I cant wait!! :chew

seanmh said:
It is official!!
Sideshow has shipped my Yoda bust!! :D
I have received the email from Sideshow and have the tracking number!!
It will be at my house tomorrow!! :D :chew :D

I cant wait!! :chew

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

Back