Official X-Files 2 Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the trailer in the other thread, and got too excited just now!:chew:chew
See? The wookiee dance :)

what? no "I want to believe" poster? blasphemy.

Here's mine:

2311317543_874efa67c7.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Man put the teaser up already!

(No I don't want the Youtube video:emperor).

Man put the teaser up already!

(No I don't want the Youtube video:emperor).

Was that officially a teaser or was that more like a marketing clip?

RAMBO had a clip come out in advance but it was to market the film to distributors and such, well before an official teaser or anything of the sort.

https://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=43992

Some new pictures that were posted on Comingsoon.net

With "Dark Knight" and "X-Files 2" coming out within a week of each other, it's gonna be busy for me!:chew:D

Thanks for the link. Man, Gillian's like wine, better with age, man she looks beautiful in this movie.

And since it doesn't really spoil anything, I'm going to post this one because it feels very X-Files to me :)

xfilesnewpicsa.jpg

apparently these episodes are supposed to be an intro to the new film.
https://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/X-Files-Revelations/9368

"Essential Guide to the X-Files Movie"? It sounds like a marketing gimmick to me. The movie is supposed to be a stand alone story not having anything to do with the series. And all those episodes don't have anything to do with each other. I guess it's good if you don't own any of the episodes already.

"Essential Guide to the X-Files Movie"? It sounds like a marketing gimmick to me. The movie is supposed to be a stand alone story not having anything to do with the series. And all those episodes don't have anything to do with each other. I guess it's good if you don't own any of the episodes already.

Could it be that their stories don't have anything tied to the film but their style is reflected by the film, they're the type of episodes the tone and pace and what not of the film are based on?

Could it be that their stories don't have anything tied to the film but their style is reflected by the film, they're the type of episodes the tone and pace and what not of the film are based on?

It's still a marketing gimmick. But like I said, it's good if you don't already own any of the DVDs or know what X-Files is about.

And yes, Scully looks good with long hair.

It's kind of primer I think for people who don't remember or didn't follow the show too closely, but are interested in the movie. Like, the people who were born the year it came on and are now like 15. :D

Cripes I'm old....

It's kind of primer I think for people who don't remember or didn't follow the show too closely, but are interested in the movie. Like, the people who were born the year it came on and are now like 15. :D

Cripes I'm old....

:lol

You should probably pick it up then. It's a great show. And I have a feeling the movie will be too. You also get Movie Money. :joy

:lol

You should probably pick it up then. It's a great show. And I have a feeling the movie will be too. You also get Movie Money. :joy

Oh, no. I can recount just about everything up to season six from watching them first run. I LOVE the fact that this movie exists. I'm probably more excited about this than anything else this summer, just for it's sheer inexplicable existence.

Eventually I followed it through to the end in reruns, but I'm hard pressed to explain to my fiance how it all turned out. Everything gets pretty murky by the end...I remember Smokey had a cool exit, Scully had some kind of superbaby and I wanna say it's somehow half Mulder, but I don't think he ever actually got to check if the carpet matches the drapes, so to speak. And alien supersoldiers are allergic to rocks.

You know, maybe I do need a refresher....

Back