Official SSC SW "Action Shots" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Coheteboy, any hack can do image compositing with photoshop but real Jedi don't need all of that photoshizzle felgercarb to make a lightsaber ignite.

Hurricane, I love your Vader helmet. You got the dust on it just like it was in the film. Looks awesome. :vader

decadentdave said:
Well Coheteboy, any hack can do image compositing with photoshop but real Jedi don't need all of that photoshizzle felgercarb to make a lightsaber ignite.

Who hurt you when you were young?

Look who's talking with a teddy bear for an avatar. Your mommie still fix you milk and cookies before your bedtime?

decadentdave said:
Look who's talking with a teddy bear for an avatar. Your mommie still fix you milk and cookies before your bedtime?

The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant. It is unavoidable. It is your destiny.

:emperor

Aaaand moving onto what this thread is really about. A shot of Obi-Wan with my fake lightsaber blades. :monkey2

88662a84.jpg

And someone was bound to do this eventually...
061007_PROACTIV.jpg

That's hot, DA. :rotfl

Did you sign the bottom of the feet? That's cool!

Could someone do some fakey photoshop thing to these pics? I'd get a real kick out of it.

pa080011qu5.jpg

wattowearsmanyhatsjr2.jpg

Thanks Mikey!! Yeah, it's something I've started doing... signing the feet..:lol

And nice pics of Watto!! I especially love the Indiana Watto pic... :rotfl

Wow, those are awesome! Hasbro generally does decent-to-great with their alien sculpts so it's really great to see what they'd look like if they actually put some effort into the paint.

Amazing job!

Makes me really hope that you'd paint my watto or that Sideshow will make a really excellent version to replace the hasbro one.

And not that I'm covering any new bases at all because there's been a lot better pics of Anakin here, but I just opened him up for the first time last week and took a few shots. Hope they're good enough..

68aa84d1.jpg

7e34f544.jpg

c065eca0.jpg

7e34f544-1.jpg

8fe63679.jpg

Hey CHB, how do you get the blue light on the figure? Is that an actual light or a Photoshop effect?

galactiboy said:
Hey CHB, how do you get the blue light on the figure? Is that an actual light or a Photoshop effect?

Hmm... didn't notice the blue light ON the figure. If there is, it's from the photoshopped lightsaber blade. So I guess if there was natural blue light on the figure, it's kind of an accident from the natural lighting. The qui-gon pic I did a while back was with the use of photoshop... I added a tiny hint of green but you can barely see it.

22-1.jpg

I started messing with the Watto picture some more... I used the airbrush tool to add light to Watto... but for some reason it ended-up on the same layer as the blade... but it seemed to work okay.

wattob.jpg

Although I think I overblurred his edges...

The blue light on Anakin's vest is just a side effect of lighting. My pics typically had the same "glow" as well. Something about the material casts a blue reflection in the camera when done under regular room lighting.

galactiboy said:
I started messing with the Watto picture some more... I used the airbrush tool to add light to Watto... but for some reason it ended-up on the same layer as the blade... but it seemed to work okay.

wattob.jpg

That came out great!

galactiboy said:

wattob.jpg

Sweeeet!! That's really cool! Thanks for that!

Back