OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is two possible answers to Chicky's question depending on what exactly she wants. I hope they are both valid, but I went with the simplest one.

Mistress have Mercy! :pray:

I think I may have gone with the more complicated answer. I know I'm on the right track, but just not sure which one she wanted exactly.

I think there is two possible answers to Chicky's question depending on what exactly she wants.

Yup, I'm having the same dilemma. I haven't sent the e-mail yet. Can't decide which of the two. Only one of them is technically correct, but I'm betting she wants the other one.

I would love this collectible if it is what I think it is ...even though it didn't get a great response when it came out - I think it is pretty Awesome :)

Can anyone tell me when new products are announced? This spooktacular sort of just snuck on me and I'm playing catch up with all the new things on the website.

im with you...i gave the more complex one as my answer but maybe she wanted the easy one? fingers crossed I would melt if I won this prize!!!! love it
to be honest, I'd be happy to win anything. Today has royally sucked. I had one of my students vomit all over my blackboard at the end of the day and my room smelled awfull while I had to do my planning.

to be honest, I'd be happy to win anything. Today has royally sucked. I had one of my students vomit all over my blackboard at the end of the day and my room smelled awfull while I had to do my planning.

ahhh the joys of teaching! I am a teacher as well and trust me I can definitly relate with you...im sure we could trade some interesting stories!

Back