OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He can share your space but he is not pleasant as he drives you crazy. Only shrill noises can remove him and he will leave you hazy. Now he’s merged with something that has quite a bite, although his little wussasarus arms lack the might. E-mail the word I am looking for as the subject line to MistressoftheWeb@SideshowCollectibles, along with your contact info & board name for a chance to win! (1 hour deadline from post. Please look at time /date stamp of post before you enter!)

Product name? that what ya looking for?

ahhh the joys of teaching! I am a teacher as well and trust me I can definitly relate with you...im sure we could trade some interesting stories!

yup, he was my first vomit in almost 4 years. I was hoping for another vomit free year, aw well. I just hope he stays home tomorrow and gets better, but at our school, sitters are hard to come by, so he may be in. Just gotta keep the sanitizers close.

Can anyone tell me when new products are announced? This spooktacular sort of just snuck on me and I'm playing catch up with all the new things on the website.

Um, how long you been doing spook? At any time, like last year. For all you know the next item could appear 2 am (sideshow time) :horror

I just hope those desert camo cobra troops are saved for next weeks news letter, lol.

to be honest, I'd be happy to win anything. Today has royally sucked. I had one of my students vomit all over my blackboard at the end of the day and my room smelled awfull while I had to do my planning.

Time to bust out the smelly, puke-neutralizing sawdust stuff.

I must be dumb, since I have no idea. The clue given earlier must be throwing me off, since I see nothing in the description that sounds like Chicky's post

Um, how long you been doing spook? At any time, like last year. For all you know the next item could appear 2 am (sideshow time) :horror

I just hope those desert camo cobra troops are saved for next weeks news letter, lol.

I know for any SSE it's something like 3AM, but I thought there was a generic time like 10-11AM.

I dont think that is right though lol - oh well ...we will see ......thats the whole point of spook - if you don't win any products you win some new grey hairs

Back