OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think that is right though lol - oh well ...we will see ......thats the whole point of spook - if you don't win any products you win some new grey hairs

I am getting plenty of gray and white hairs from my students and im only 27!!!!:gah: lol

I did the product name as well, and with my luck I'm sure I won't win even if that is the right answer, so I'm not going to worry about there being another possible answer...
:wink1:

I dont even care about the prize at this point....I just want to know the answer of the riddle. You guys better post it when the hour is up.

I dont even care about the prize at this point....I just want to know the answer of the riddle. You guys better post it when the hour is up.

Yeah, there are like 4 different things you could answer just based on how you decide to interpret what she is asking for exactly...

If you're familiar with the character, it's pretty easy to figure out although there are a couple of possible choices due to the way the question was asked.

If you're familiar with the character, it's pretty easy to figure out although there are a couple of possible choices due to the way the question was asked.

exactly... not sure what she is asking for...

Back