OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zombie---Did you win a Ed and now SSC is sold out of Shaun?

CHAINSAW!!!
greenchainsaw.gif
Yeh dude! Those evil schemers went and sold all the Shaun's after I won Ed. I WAS GONNA USE MY GIFTCAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!
(Now I got nothing to spend it on again)!!:banghead:(:confused::violin:cuss:slap:huh

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Guess what showed up at my door, The Butcher!

Apparently I did win something but I never got notification. I was presently surprised. I guess I am not a loser after all! I returned the GC to Nam, thanks again.

Unfortunately I already have the Butcher, so does anyone want to trade for it?

I didn't enter any key chain contest either. Did any of you guys enter the T-shirt contest???? I entered that one, but never heard anything about it.

Read the fine print in bold. "a while ago." So this means it wasn't won during Spook 2009? That would make it still mythical!

*photoshopped*

OK, I'm calling you out, Man. I posted a picture of the keychain, now we have a 2nd picture, and you're still saying 'photoshop.'

It is very obvious, you are a KEYCHAIN DENIER!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Apparently I did win something but I never got notification. I was presently surprised. I guess I am not a loser after all! I returned the GC to Nam, thanks again.

I'm guessing this is for one of the two final 25 winner contests?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

I have an 805 tactical containment dude still in the box if you're interested.

Got my alien warrior vcd, #20 PZ Int, Sully for my niece, and Kane (aliens) 12" figure as my "wicked" gift from the mistress. Should fit in nicely with my aliens display.

Thank you again MOTW, I love free stuff.

Got my alien warrior vcd, #20 PZ Int, Sully for my niece, and Kane (aliens) 12" figure as my "wicked" gift from the mistress. Should fit in nicely with my aliens display.

Thank you again MOTW, I love free stuff.

Congrats Mesa! That's cool of you to get your neice the Sully

damn I wish someone who picked Icky would get their gift :lol

I forgot about the The DEAD T-shirt contest. It could be that as well.

Can't remember if I did that one or not, is that the one where you had to send some info and a code through email? I think I did that one, but never got any reply back to let me know I won. :monkey1

Back