OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHICKY rocks----just checked the back posts and she was giving out prizes here---INCREDIBLE

I miss Spooktacular like a junkie going through detox. Anyone feel the same?

Yes, I was up at 4:30 am, first thing I did was run to the mac, with a sore shoulder and a heavy head. Then I remembered it was over and was sad again.

Yes, I was up at 4:30 am, first thing I did was run to the mac, with a sore shoulder and a heavy head. Then I remembered it was over and was sad again.

I did the same thing this morning. I ran to the computer just in case something poped up real late last night but nothing... oh well.

I just wanted to pop in and say howdy to all my fellow chatters. I guess I'll join this forum and keep up with all the madness year round instead of just during Spook.

What's with all of the chatters popping in here all of a sudden? We heard nary a word from you lunatics all throughout Spook that didn't scroll with obnoxious colors, involve CHAINSAWS, DARTHMORT or speaking in the third person, but now that you can't win any prizes, we're good enough for you?!

I see how it is.

***TheBoot slaps all of you with a rainbow trout

:monkey1:D

What's with all of the chatters popping in here all of a sudden? We heard nary a word from you lunatics all throughout Spook that didn't scroll with obnoxious colors, involve CHAINSAWS, DARTHMORT or speaking in the third person, but now that you can't win any prizes, we're good enough for you?!

I see how it is.

***TheBoot slaps all of you with a rainbow trout

:monkey1:D

:lol :lol :lol

I submitted entries to all of the photo based contests last night at around 8:30 EST and none of them are in the galleries yet.

Don't worry, they'll show up...I submitted mine early and they took a good 1/2 to a full day to get posted...Plus it is a weekend so I'm sure we won't see any updates on anything until at the earliest monday...

Sadly... I am still on that list. But I have a little hope with my pumpkin and decoder pictures.

Don't give up hope. My kids helped carve the pumpkins so they weren't the best looking, but they did come up with a pretty cool idea, IMO, and we had fun doing it....Plus sideshow said that winners and runners up may not be the best carved pumpkins...So, I think we may still have a chance my friend....Don't give up hope yet!!!! :D

what's with all of the chatters popping in here all of a sudden? We heard nary a word from you lunatics all throughout spook that didn't scroll with obnoxious colors, involve chainsaws, darthmort or speaking in the third person, but now that you can't win any prizes, we're good enough for you?!

I see how it is.

***theboot slaps all of you with a rainbow trout

:monkey1:d

IT'S ALL ABOUT
greed_240.jpg

GREEEED SON!

Last edited:
That's awesome for everyone that won mistresses new stuff last night. BUT, does anyone know how it's going to work with the last two contests she had on sideshow? I think after the 75 winners there were two more chances that were posted for like 25 winners or something. I'm just curious...

Congrats to all Freaks who won those prizes from Chicky in her movie quote trivia quiz last night. :rock :rock :rock

I actually took the kids trick-or-treating, went to a local party, had a few "beverages" and then slept. It was GLORIOUS when I finally woke up this morning and I realized because of the time change I slept an extra hour today and didn't waste away my day!

SPOOKTACULAR '09 = :banana:banana:banana

Back