OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my fellow FREAKS I had an awesome time from day one in CHAT and the whole SPOOK with all you guys and the strangers lol.

Was my 1st ever SPOOK and definately wont be my last...

Just cant believe I NEVER won a single thing in chat or here with Chicky :(
I guess I cant expect to win on my 1st spook lol.

Chicky all you guys at SS :rock and should now chill out and put your feet up for a bit and relax :D

WOW, WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS?!?!?

It figures, my work shift ends at 11 and all the good stuff goes down... :lol

I know! I thought everything was over but just checked back in here for the heck of it and managed to win a Stealth Iron Man Legendary Scale Bust! You rock Sideshow!

I know! I thought everything was over but just checked back in here for the heck of it and managed to win a Stealth Iron Man Legendary Scale Bust! You rock Sideshow!

Congrats!!! That's AWESOME!!! :rock

Well my fellow FREAKS I had an awesome time from day one in CHAT and the whole SPOOK with all you guys and the strangers lol.

Was my 1st ever SPOOK and definately wont be my last...

Just cant believe I NEVER won a single thing in chat or here with Chicky :(
I guess I cant expect to win on my 1st spook lol.

Chicky all you guys at SS :rock and should now chill out and put your feet up for a bit and relax :D

Just figure Zimbo that you are ready for next year. Once you make some friends everything becomes a little easier. :monkey3

But I must say that this Spook blows away the last 2 that I've attended. They gave away SOOOO much and the SSC peeps were in chat dang near 24 hours a day.

THANKS SIDESHOW AND THANKS TO ALL THE CHAT PEEPS!!

Thanks everyone for an amazing Spook!! This was my third one and by far the best. Thanks for putting up with my "That's what she said" jokes over and over and over again.

Thanks to Chris, Dennis, Alex, Marc, Chicky and everyone else at Sideshow!!! :chew

Back