OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so far this years been a total bust for me, not a thing that interests me. I was waiting for a new Indiana Jones figure or Buffy dio. Oh well, gives me time to restock the bank account

i hear ya.........i've yet to preorder anything. though i am hoping to score some prizes........:banana

i'm not holding out too much for a new dead figure but it would be cool if they gave us a new one.

Sure, no problem.....just let your fiance know you're making a special trip:naughty

deal...do they let you take pics of them with this? cause that is all i got.

viewfinder.jpg

The Breakfast Club a.k.a. Losers List

1. Darth Madden*
2. Commtech
3. LaMelnik
4. Ktjn
5. Something Sexy
6. barryo
7. ChaserFan*
8. Radagaster

*Ol' school losers:monkey2

Any corrections, please let me know.

Last edited:

1. Darth Madden*
2. Commtech
3. LaMelnik
4. Ktjn
5. Something Sexy
6. barryo
7. El Skutto
8. ChaserFan*
9. Radagaster

You can remove me from the list; I was one of the 75 winners in last night's Mistress contest. :banana

Ah! Never seen the show myself.... not even that familiar with it, TBO.

They only aired 17 episodes, but the show is such a mind-trip it's been a cult hit ever since. It was just released on blu-ray this past Tuesday. I recommend you check it out. Think James Bond meets Hunter S. Thompson.

1. Darth Madden*
2. Commtech
3. LaMelnik
4. Ktjn
5. Something Sexy
6. barryo
7. ChaserFan*
8. Radagaster

Not that I post in this thread a whole lot...but you can add me to the list. So close a few times but no luck, its what I get when my MB dies, my laptop in for repairs and reduced to using my wife's computer :(

Evan

Back