OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed Monday through thursday so I have no idea whats going on with spooktacular. lol I'm just going to go back and enter contests. Did anyone go in and chat with the Sideshow VP on the 28th?

You mean CEO/Pres Greg Anzalone?

They have the transcript on the SS site. In the meantime, if you want to read now while the site is in limbo, I remember one of the freaks posting most of it on one of the threads here on this site.

Of course it was; ONLINE WORD DESCRAMBLER

:banghead

EDIT: Not saying that's how the winner did it, just pointing out how many things have become corrupted (or simplifed, I'm flexible) by the wonderful world of the interwebs.

I didn't use a decoder at all.

Didn't even know there was one.

I actually tried four other words first and hit it dead on the fifth time.

Playing a lot of mind challanging games does wonders in these instances.

Hey bud, please hit me up if you think you're gonna let her go. I was too busy responding to the little whiny ^^^^^es in the Cobra Sniper thread when she went up. :lol

You will be first on the list if I don't want her.

Why on earth are they ^^^^^ing about the Cobra Sniper, he looks pretty damn cool to me.

Hey bud, please hit me up if you think you're gonna let her go. I was too busy responding to the little whiny ^^^^^es in the Cobra Sniper thread when she went up. :lol

i am planning on keeping mine at the moment..but it releases about a month after i get married...so i might have to cancel b4 it ships lol.

I didn't use a decoder at all.

Didn't even know there was one.

I actually tried four other words first and hit it dead on the fifth time.

Playing a lot of mind challanging games does wonders in these instances.

I don't think it matters one way or the other. It wasn't that hard of a puzzle, but either way is fair game as far as I am concerned.

What are they complaining about??? I thought the cobra sniper looks pretty cool, just don't have the money to collect Joes too...

Same reasons that the CCC got bashed... Not from the cartoon, comics or original figure line.... :rolleyes:

i think the sniper is a perfect figure for the line for a few reasons. Why would an infantry all be equipped with a sniper rifle? Why would your blue shirt officers be your snipers?
The black sniper is an intelligent design because it takes the sniper rifles out of the grunts hands and puts them into the hands of a proficient, trained, and deadly officer *yuck.

Cobra needs snipers...not infantry equipped w sniper rifles.

Back