OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and not so many different colors...........thats what makes me...:google

Hi Barryo :)

If you connect with an IRC client like Mirc, you can set it to strip all colors except the mods.. that's what I do. Makes it easier to see when they are checking in or gearing up for some chat contests.

Oh and when Celtic is prattling on, I just right-click his name and hit ignore till he calms down and all his stuff is auto filtered out.

Yeah...those days were crazy! :google:google But definitely fun! :D I did go a little overboard though. I think I got 2 Dooms, a grey Hulk, Wolverine and Green Goblin all in the space of 3 weeks. :lol

2 Dooms?:confused:

You're welcome. Instead of $2500 I will sell him to you and only you for $2000. :D :lol

Ha-ha. So if I said $1750 PayPal'd with in the next 15 minutes, would you do it?:)

The absolute worst is the 30+ posts in a row, all with one or two words that make up one sentence, all posted in some annoying bold and underlined color. This makes makes Celtic dillhole #1 of live chat in my book.

The absolute worst is the 30+ posts in a row, all with one or two words that make up one sentence, all posted in some annoying bold and underlined color. This makes makes Celtic dillhole #1 of live chat in my book.

Use MIRC to connect, not the java. Then you can strip all the text of colors and lines and then filter out users you don't want to listen to ;)

Anyhow, gnite guys, cyas for another round tomorrow :)

Hi Barryo :)

If you connect with an IRC client like Mirc, you can set it to strip all colors except the mods.. that's what I do. Makes it easier to see when they are checking in or gearing up for some chat contests.

Oh and when Celtic is prattling on, I just right-click his name and hit ignore till he calms down and all his stuff is auto filtered out.

hey dude. i may try that.........seems like that could definitely cut down on the chaos..........even if just a little bit.

thanks jen! after spending so much time in the chat i totally missed last night and in past years i've spent so much time at SSF that i missed the chat stuff. i seem to always choose the wrong one. :D

Back