OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, have you been tempted to take a shot out of the cup Jen, just once? How often do you get to use a 1500$ shot glass?

Nope, never tempted. :lol I actually never even thought about it. :eek: I don't want to mess it up. :lol That would be a mighty expensive mistake if I damaged my pimp cup. :lol

Mostly space...and to be honest I'm not really into Marvel. I kinda got swept up in the bandwagon that was going on at the time. I read the Hulk comic for awhile but that was the only one. I'm more a LOTR, Hellboy collector. I do have a 1:1 Endo bust...that and the Darkness PF are the only items I have that aren't LOTR or HB besides Doom and the Old Western Ghost Rider from all the Marvel stuff I had.

Ah yes, good times, good times. I remember those days. At least you kept a couple pieces.

Ah yes, good times, good times. I remember those days. At least you kept a couple pieces.

Yeah...those days were crazy! :google:google But definitely fun! :D I did go a little overboard though. I think I got 2 Dooms, a grey Hulk, Wolverine and Green Goblin all in the space of 3 weeks. :lol

Wow! Thanks for giving me that $500 discount. Dayum, I've met some nice people on this board!

You're welcome. Instead of $2500 I will sell him to you and only you for $2000. :D :lol

Yeah...those days were crazy! :google:google But definitely fun! :D I did go a little overboard though. I think I got 2 Dooms, a grey Hulk, Wolverine and Green Goblin all in the space of 3 weeks. :lol

Yeah it was nuts. I think I may be back in slightly with the Hulkbuster though.

Back