OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only do 1/6... :D

What's not to love about the ant-eater! This beast goes tooling around the plains and shoving its snout into cracks and slurping up stuff...now that's cool:cool:

....And the sloth. This dude spends hours moving 20 feet. Though I've seen sloths move faster than some humans:lol

Dusty or anybody from Sideshow I have a question is it okay if I call Sideshow at the pre-order time to find out what is up for order or would that annoy them? (I won't have computeer access so I won't know what went up unless they can tell me)

Dang this thread moves too fast... I hate having to catch up 3 pages worth... stupid work. :)

By the way I still have one $25 gift card if anyone needs one.

I put in the 6-pounder also. I mean the clue said "little pounder". Gotta be the smaller of the two, right? I'm not sure why stock status would affect the decision of the item to use as the code.... but hey... who knows!

Good luck everyone!

around 8 or so Dennis came into the chat and gave us all the word of the day MORTSLEEPY

and said he'd come on latter and ask for it. First person to say it wins.

oh...I signed into the chatroom late and didn't know what everyone was talking about with the mortsleepy thing... oh well...:lol

Back