OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your chances are much better if you request an item that's actually in stock. No offense, but I doubt they'll break out the Doom PF molds just to make one more for you. I guess there's always a chance they keep a few on hand for just such an occasion, but I wouldn't hold my breath. :peace

The Vamp bust was instock and ON SALE! :monkey5

I agree with you. It is so tempting...just want to see what else Spook brings first. Never know if they will drop a SSE Creature bust on our heads or pull something else out of the vault like they did with the SSE Mummy PF. I have a feeling that the end of spook is going to silence a lot of the complaints we've had about lack of horror items. At least that's what I'm hoping.:angelsmil

A Jason F13th III/IV PF would silence me, that's for sure!

I'll bet a box of donuts that the SSE Creature bust is during B/W Friday...

I think your chances are much better if you request an item that's actually in stock. No offense, but I doubt they'll break out the Doom PF molds just to make one more for you. I guess there's always a chance they keep a few on hand for just such an occasion, but I wouldn't hold my breath. :peace

sure, but when they do give me a doom pf i can say i kind of earned it by begging for the last 2 years...going on 3 now

I hear ya. It would be nice to be able to step away from the comptuer without fear of missing a pre-order. Contests I can't complain about, but a pre-order, most definately. I don't see why they need to make things super-limted when there is a demand for them at not at least give us a day/window when they might go up. If I was a SSE collector, I would have been pissed about the creature dio since I was at work.

Always stinks to miss out on something you want, but I really like the surprise limited pre-orders. Sure they're tough to get, but that's part of the challenge, reward and skill of Spooktacular. :D I much, much prefer giveaways and preorders that I have some degree of control over my chances rather than boring, simple, dumb luck raffles.

Always stinks to miss out on something you want, but I really like the surprise limited pre-orders. Sure they're tough to get, but that's part of the challenge, reward and skill of Spooktacular. :D I much, much prefer giveaways and preorders that I have some degree of control over my chances rather than boring, simple, dumb luck raffles.

The Raffles are just horrible....

lets brainstorm on the mystery ppo....

what have we been begging for the most, lets see who will be the best guesser.

not sure how thats a mystery when this chat log proves it to not be...

[QOUTE]jasonxx: What new premium format can we look forward to?

Greg Anzalone: Our next Premium Format Figure will be Darth Talon...shown in episode 5 of 'Help Wanted'!

Wait, are you saying it isn't Darth Talon?

Back