OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone found the new code yet? I thought it would be something to do with the Punisher, but can't find anything on any Punisher product. Any hints?

click on EVERYTHING on the pages. Specs, gallery, backstory, reviews, etc.

Hope that helps, man! :banana

So do these glasses suck or is my monitor out of adjustment? I've played with the brightness and and contrast and I can still barely read the codes.

And no, I'm not red green color blind. :monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Wow that is so funny. I hope the winner doesn't get pissed off.

Yeah, no kidding. I can't believe the price Sam is selling for though. One auction is currently at 187.xx!! Thats crazy. I just used my 50.00 spook kit giftcard and ordered him so I'll get him for 9.99 plus shipping when he arrives in december!! :banana

anyone found the new code yet? I thought it would be something to do with the Punisher, but can't find anything on any Punisher product. Any hints?

The code is for a small discount (10% I think) on the Predator on Horse Polystone Statue. So unless you wish to get this item, no point carrying on the search. If you wish to buy this statue and enjoy the discount, no need to search also. Just PM me and I will reply with the code. :cool:

It's a very misleading auction, someone who doen't know how backorders work is gonna be ticked. This makes it look like yo can use this gift card to purchase the sam when he gets off backorder in December, and that you need it to buy sam. Sneaky, someone could have an arguement here.

So do these glasses suck or is my monitor out of adjustment? I've played with the brightness and and contrast and I can still barely read the codes.

And no, I'm not red green color blind. :monkey3

They don't work well. I have a hard time making out the letters too.

Yeah, no kidding. I can't believe the price Sam is selling for though. One auction is currently at 187.xx!! Thats crazy.

I can't believe it either... I should have bought an extra one when he was sitting in GC status for months and months. I'm sure once the new batch hits he will go back to normal prices.

It's a very misleading auction, someone who doen't know how backorders work is gonna be ticked. This makes it look like yo can use this gift card to purchase the sam when he gets off backorder in December, and that you need it to buy sam. Sneaky, someone could have an arguement here.

I agree there...to bad you can't contact the high bidder and let them know...

Back