OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Butcher product page says there's a spooky special somewhere on the site. Has this just not been removed from the earlier special or is there actually a spooky special going on right now for the Butcher?

Yeah, I am not quite understanding it as well. Dusty didn't explain it? Is it still hidden, or was it part of the Butcher giveaway earlier?

Facebook posting says banners and discounts are starting, but after an hour of looking I've had no luck. anyone else find anything so we don't waste our time completely?

I've figured out how to not sleep in order to not miss any spooky specials.

clockwork_big.jpg

Finally settling down in front of the computer after a 6 am to 11 pm day, and I have to say catching up on Spook news is insane. There are so many new posts. I had to skim. Gonna read the newsletter now.

Another slow start to Spook. I hope things really pick up in the next few days.:mummy

I don't bother with the contests. If SS made something I wanted, I already have it.

I'm just interested in the new products.

I don't bother with the contests. If SS made something I wanted, I already have it.

I'm just interested in the new products.

I agree.. the fun is in the hunt though. I like playing for trivia and the scavenger hunt... but don't do it to win.

HULK BUSTER TODAY!!!!

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Spook readiness kit gift card code to work with the items that were newly put up as GC eligible?

I haven't been able to use the readiness code either. Hope it gets corrected soon. And I swear I have read ALL of the fine print (this time).

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Spook readiness kit gift card code to work with the items that were newly put up as GC eligible?

I tried to use it only once on a 15" trick r treat sam but it didn't work. I'm thought it was only because it wasn't actually "in stock" and was backordered...:confused:

Back